Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Funny Screenshots

Sledgehammer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
19 hours ago, mectus11 said:

E3ySa6S.png

I understand its fun to do and all that but you should not do this, it violates many rules we try to maintain at =VG=

Baserape

not contributing to the rest of the team ect......

By doing this you also trigger other people on breaking the rules "if he does it why cant I?"

Now get ya ass of da carrier and go kick some bots

Double just a FEW bots (maybe 1 or 2 at every 20 mins) CAN spawn on the carrier and as Mectus said the base needs a fix. :beta:

I understand your concern about the rule but you are always too strict when it comes to the term fun.

Fun:

• what provides amusement or enjoyment (not leading to exaggeration )

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Double_13 said:

I understand its fun to do and all that but you should not do this, it violates many rules we try to maintain at =VG=

Baserape

not contributing to the rest of the team ect......

By doing this you also trigger other people on breaking the rules "if he does it why cant I?"

Now get ya ass of da carrier and go kick some bots

Good grief stop trying to nit pick everything, we were testing out if there was a DOD around there or not, Stormhawk was there and that was what we're trying to do, we wanted to look at the frequency the bots spawned there this was also before an admin online ran next because we had 3 crashes before and played Muttrah 3 times in the span of a short time.

It's criminal to have fun now? feel free to report me and get my admin removed for trying to test something out then.

I don't see the point of your post other than being nitpicky provocative, at least that's what it is to me, might aswell have admins that handle other admins and so on eh? I know the rules perfectly, no need for you to recite them to me bud while we messed about checking out a bug, who said we base raped? The bots don't use the AAVPs and there's a one cobra at least an hour and we were there for 10 minutes.

If you want to have an Orwellian world where everybody is controlled to perfection go for it man.

Bah whatever who cares, we're here to have fun. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Upvote 2