Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

[poll] DOMI / INS - Friday?

suomikeizari

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOOOOO!
Please, I have been working very hard on my mission - I need souls! I will be launching today, and it will be online all day tomorrow - would be excellent opportunity to try it out, and if everything is good, we could use it to make a Saturday Event mission - it's structure can hold and organize 33 players on ACRE with Constructable Retransmitt Towers to solve our range issues when we ar far from base.

Each playable position has a personalized notes section telling them their radio channels, and a list of the channels 1-6 , that are used and by whom. Also tells who is in which role, and is fully JIP compatible.

!wiz
http://www.veterans-gaming.com/vg-plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?29340.0#post_29343

Can't seem to find any STALKER MP missions....

Did find this though and it looks fun.. it's a Bon_Inf mission (same guy who did TFOR missions.. .remember CLafghan?)

co35 Hunt for Waldo v2 Chernarus

Do not kill Waldo, we do not want him to become a martyr. Mission fails if Waldo dies.

Your mission starts at the U.S.S. Leo with conquering the main airfield. Once we secured the airfield we have to clear the north route for our support planes, we cannot install what we need or bring the UAV airborne unless they arrived.

With the UAV airborne we immediately start to collect information about where Waldo could hide at the moment. You will then get further orders ASAP.

Also we are going to use any possibilty to weaken enemy assets, by destroying small factorys and HQs or hunting down all enemy forces in certain areas.

Unfortunately we do not have much information about his current location, we have to improvise and obtain intel as good as we can. Our aims will be enemy ammo crates, depots, convoys, which could contain further information, as well as high ranked red force officers for interrogation.

Chernarussian military forces putsched the country's administration almost three month ago. As a reaction US forces start an invasion today, Thu, July 11, at the south coast of the country to hunt down the oppositions leader, codename 'Waldo'.

What do you think?