Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Session Signup 2/6 19:00 GMT

=VG= Calv

Ok, this week's session will mainly be an ACE training session so get everyone on the same page regarding how it works. There will of course also be time for people who are still a bit unfamiliar with ACRE and the 3 main radios to ask questions and such.
During the training I also want to get all the people who want to be FTLs together and go through some basic drills and then have them return to their teams and pass the training along.

After the training I believe charry has a mission that we will be running. If there is still time I would like to try some properly organised insurgency.

So, signup as usual, and note whether you want to be a FTL so I can get a rough list of who to drag to one side during the training.

Roster:
Calv
speirs
murderface
charry (maybe)
savage
poffadder
outlanders
gaz
wooz (maybe)
ingo
eclipse
cold
iffn
stein (maybe)
semler
pirate

Server Mod List:
@ace
@acex
@acex_ru
@acex_sm (Sound Mod Optional)
@acex_usnavy
@acre
@asr_rh_m4_ace (These three make the weapon packs ACE compatible)
@asr_rh_mgs_ace (As Above)
@asr_rh_mk18_ace
@asr_rh_pistol_ace
@asr_rh_smg_ace
@blakes_pins (Optional: Allows use of FLIR cam and laser while piloting aircraft.)
@blastcore_visuals (Optional)
@cba
@cba_a2
@cba_oa
@eod (Allows Ambient IED and Suicide Bombers, plus adds Thor III jamming backpack)
@jayarma2lib_new
@jsrs (Sound Mod Optional)
@rangers
@rh_mk18
@rh_pistol
@rh_smg
@RH_M4 (Weapon Pack)
@RH_MGS (Weapon Pack)
@rq-11_raven
@sthud (Adds team member location hud element - essential for good teamwork)
@st_lb_enhance (Allows weapons to be fired from Little Bird skids)
@stmovement (Reduces likelihood of weapons getting "caught" in doorways/on obstacles.)
@yup_uh60 (Better Blackhawk models)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pvt. Charry LAN_WROTE ...

if it's possible i could the pilot job, too. would love this! if not, it'll be nice if i would be the command under lupago :)

On the warmup map that we will be using to do some ACE training I'll be wanting everyone to slot into normal infantry teams for purposes of doing drills etc.
However, there are several choppers nearby that will be available for people to test the blakes_pins FLIR cam in and also test the littlebird enhancement mod which allows shooting from the skids and flight controls to be passed from pilot to copilot.

As for your mission which I'm assuming will be ready for saturday? It's upto you to choose where people are placed.

Calv LAN_WROTE ...

if it's possible i could the pilot job, too. would love this! if not, it'll be nice if i would be the command under lupago :)

On the warmup map that we will be using to do some ACE training I'll be wanting everyone to slot into normal infantry teams for purposes of doing drills etc.
However, there are several choppers nearby that will be available for people to test the blakes_pins FLIR cam in and also test the littlebird enhancement mod which allows shooting from the skids and flight controls to be passed from pilot to copilot.
As for your mission which I'm assuming will be ready for saturday? It's upto you to choose where people are placed.

yeah you're right. but some help for my mission would be nice. is it possible that you help me the the briefing stuff?

Calv LAN_WROTE ...

yeah you're right. but some help for my mission would be nice. is it possible that you help me the the briefing stuff?

Yeah just send me a PM with whatever you need help with.