Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Arma Session Signup - 19/5/12

=VG= Calv

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Murderface LAN_WROTE ...

looking good to me buddy, do you mind filling me in on the previous missions that have gone by? what happened during the start of the campaign n stuff lol.

btw im amped for this.. :P

Initial Mission Brief: Intel received regarding rogue Russian General's presence in Chernarus. Overall mission to locate and remove Russian presence and to avoid contact with CDF forces.

First Day: Talon Squad inserts onto island at night, tasked with removing AA capabilities around airfield, then securing the airfield itself.
Outcome: AA capabilities destroyed, Talon squad KIA before reaching airfield.

With the AA removes marines with air support were able to land and secure airfield.

Second Day: Simultaneous attacks on coastal towns leading towards General's camp, artillery camp on SE island, and barracks at Tulga.
Part One: Talon squad (reserves) are to secure artillery camp and barracks.
Outcome: Successful. Several casualties but objectives secured.

Part Two: Charlie Squad to secure coastal towns and destroy any AA encountered.
Outcome: ??

Castor =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

WOW! the FTs are filled now!

btw. Calv I edited your post in my enthusiasm by adding ColdNfreeziN :)

I bet we are going to need some reserves, for more may come and/or some might not come.

Yeah, if everyone who signs up turns up and then extra people arrive who didn't sign up, they will likely be turned away as it's a bit late to be adding more slots to the mission.
Next week I will increase the number of slots available.

ColdNfreeziN LAN_WROTE ...

Also, since I missed all the ACRE stuff last week anyway I can get some training before the game?

Just turn up a little bit before the start time and should be able to cover it all.

Make sure you have everything working properly before the event (ie: ACRE and CBA). If unsure, use Six-Updater and join thru it's server browser - it will download and install everything you need.

As Calv mentioned if you need assistance configuring ACRE please join in early so we can sort you out.