Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Screenshots

=VG= BLuDKLoT

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Night Ops Picture was taken after securing a hilltop FOP.
The others came when I was in the server alone clearing villages.
Took a bike, a distance rifle, an Uzi SD, and just kept attacking and relocating until I could move into the AO.
Was relocating from the West flank the the East flank while taking a small village in the North West part of the map when I decided to waste some time sitting on the dock (smoke break).

Jarema LAN_WROTE ...

The Night Ops Picture was taken after securing a hilltop FOP.
The others came when I was in the server alone clearing villages.
Took a bike, a distance rifle, an Uzi SD, and just kept attacking and relocating until I could move into the AO.
Was relocating from the West flank the the East flank while taking a small village in the North West part of the map when I decided to waste some time sitting on the dock (smoke break).

were you just smokin out admiring the scenery or waiting on a boat?

• 1 month later...

thought i might aswell snap this nice view.

Edit: i honestly can't work out how the F**K to make that any smaller :(. delete this post if it's violating any image posting rules. gahhhh

(Edit: Image Resized, through imageshack, next time upload to the site directly. -Raptor)

Restarted Domi server at 6am PST (set to 2am in game) and just finished a 22 hour tour of duty at 4am the next day. 18 AO's, countless sidemissions, and had to respawn many times (not really 64 deaths by enemies, but still)...yea, I had nothin else to do today. Amazing time on the server, we had around 10 people on at most times, and more than half were new players!

Here's the scoreboard after 22 hours, between us, we killed over 1,000 of those damn dirty bots:
Photobucket

Yea, no, ridDle - I wasn't "in the pit" for 22 hours....I was literally jumping head first into the shit!

Teamwork at all times, and many, many well coordinated HALO jumps...

Day, and night...

With many, many extracts

out of THEE shit

We all completed countless side missions, capturing enemy leaders and even rescuing 11 hostages at once...

High Command promoted both Poffadder and myself to the rank of Colonel and gave us whole wings of A-10's to use

and entire divisions of tanks, strykers, and armored vehicles with which to wage our special brand of war:

We all used every last piece of equipment with coordination and teamwork

....every last piece

Oh, and....I did get some time in the pit, too:

All in all, it was an amazing day and we had more fun than most people can fit into 22 hours. We were soldiers!
s/f

[ EDIT: Spelling ]

• 2 weeks later...
So.. I was flying around on insurgency server today giving payback to a enemy GL that sorta annoyed me with his perfect shots over a hilltop where I was running. I turn my head to the right and spot a C-130 flying around and suddenly dropping off a "few" paratroopers.... or so I thought.
While screenshotting the evidence of the hacker I captured this awesome screenshot:

Yes.... it is paraCOWS you are seeing.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure what the hell happened here, i know i hit open chute but it didnt open till i hit it the second time (Which was about 80m above ground)...and all i saw when i smashed into the ground was this massive explosion! I then saw this after being revived...I think i literally cratered!

Self-explanatory, relaxing after a long assault on this AO

The aftermath of setting off, idk, about 6-8 satchels at once on a tank repair station...with the blastcore visuals, this looked insane! I also couldnt hear for about a minute due to the roar of the explosions..

had a lot of fun last night guys!

Terremer LAN_WROTE ...

I'm not sure what the hell happened here, i know i hit open chute but it didnt open till i hit it the second time (Which was about 80m above ground)...and all i saw when i smashed into the ground was this massive explosion! I then saw this after being revived...I think i literally cratered!

Self-explanatory, relaxing after a long assault on this AO

The aftermath of setting off, idk, about 6-8 satchels at once on a tank repair station...with the blastcore visuals, this looked insane! I also couldnt hear for about a minute due to the roar of the explosions..

had a lot of fun last night guys!

I knew Jarema would be there, lol