Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

PR: Karbala - Breaking News - US Marines back in the Middle East

=VG= Recon

Breaking News: We, here at INN, received reports that US Marines are being redeployed back in the Middle East in response to the rise of insurgency activity around the region. We will be bringing you further information about this new development as it unfolds.

Our reporter has sent in the footage from Karbala; combat in the eyes of the reporter.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I already sayd on the server, it's impossible to get PR do what you want it to do. There are limits to certain things. If I could get bots to go to certain places and do what I want them do to, that would be great.
Also, as our PR tech wizard was away during set up, the maps couldn't be changed. I do admit, the Ramiel ticket fail was my fault as I forgot to check that one ticket wise and since all of the other ones worked as intended I didn't bother to look it over later.

You got to use a lot of imagination when doing scenarios on BF2 Engine. Esspecially on that Ramiel one as it was impossible to remove other guys from the map. I'm not trying to create a 100% reallistic, full military campaign/scenario. The extra objectives are just meant to get a break from normal bot stomp and flag capture. I did have a few more objectives planned out, but I got too tired to send them all out.

I do appreciate constructive criticism, but the constant moaning over all chat during the round does get frustrating. If you have something to say about the event or someone, please at least have some respect towards others who at least try to make the scenario look like it should, and post your complaint here, on the forums, not out there on the field.

(I apologize if it sounds too grumpy again. written in 3 AM)

EDIT - Also, could we move this to somewhere else so we wouldn't spoil Recon's video post?

Lord_Deadpool LAN_WROTE ...

Yea well not every one got to be in a well organized squad

All of the infantry squads had good leaders so it was not a mess. Keed's squad was organized, m8's squad was organized and Warrant's was organized.
They all even had a meeting before the event to talk game plans.

The event was fun for the first two maps, the last map was a mess, we didn't have enough tickets and we thought we had to cap the flags to make it more interesting other than rush to the pilots.
Would've been more fun if it was like last time, we get intel for each flag we cap before they have to move, that's what was missing from this event.

This event for me was honestly fun because of what Recon did with his filming and all the fun we had while we were filming with him, great person that I would enjoy filming with and accidentally shooting in the head anyday.

Hey, what the hell? This isn't an obituary boys, don't you try writing me off. I made it back alive, so there's more news reports coming in.
Between Mectus's "I was instructed to shoot to miss but I'll just spray and still hit the all-important cameraman", Torval's and Opiak's "Hey, I got an idea, let's go up this 3 story apartment building and die, leaving Recon isolated and stranded" and don't forget Galatic's "I know you're still climbing down, but I'm going to take my rope back and watch you fall 3 stories down." I don't know how I got home with just shattered legs and some shrapnel from a frag. I honestly enjoyed all three maps, especially with the switch up in Ramiel. It gave some nice bonding time with the Seals/Pilot boys, and Ted/Sparky's 50 cal. I believe they all just wanted to bond me to some rock and throw me in the water. Nothing goes the way it's plan on first contact with the enemy, and you boys did pretty well. Thanks Ted, really enjoyed it.

I really still think the Seals were trying to kill me.