Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Atomic Games: Breach (Update)

=VG= BLuDKLoT

Atomic Games has just released the list of cool real world weapons that they are implementing into Breach which is set to be released multi-platform.

Full List of Real-World Spy Gear in Breach

Dragon Skin®
Sticky Bomb
Remote Motion Sensor
Bionic Ear
IR Sniper Detector
Bomb Sniffer
Sabotage Kit
M2 SLAM Charge
Medic Kit
M79 Pirate Cannon
Sonic Imager

The elite forces that conduct black operations are often behind enemy lines, out-numbered and trying to accomplish clandestine missions. They need specialized equipment to even the odds, equipment like the IR Sniper Detector. It bounces IR beams off any scoped weapon, creating a flare that allows players to locate campers from across the map. The Sonic Imager can display high resolution live imagery of enemies on the other side of a wall. The M2 SLAM Charge is a sticky proximity mine that can be placed on any wall, ceiling, floor or vehicle surface to eliminate vehicles and enemy infantry. Breach also features Dragon Skin® armor, which is a flexible body armor system already credited with more than 392 confirmed saves during combat in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Do you think Activision has it right with their games? Check out Breach and tell everyone what you think. So far it appears to be one of the most realistic games out there.

If you want more news about console related gaming come check out my articles at Examiner.com. I will be reporting all PC news exclusively here every day and I will be posting all console gaming news there.

If you want to stay up to date subscribe to Examiner, send me an email (maverick8550@gmail.com), or follow me on Twitter @Mav8550

James Whim
Examiner.com

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic