Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

TS3 Moderator rights.

Warrant_Officer

G'day gents, I would like to apply for Moderator rights on TS3 sever, or for the rights to be given to someone like Mectus or M823us. Recently there have been a lot of trolls and disruptive users join TS3 to abuse, annoy, be racist, belittle and make fun of other users including my self. In past events I have no at any moment been able to get in touch with any Admins whatsoever either during or soon after to take action against these disruptive users, literally as I type this Keed and I have a troll in the channel. If need be, Mectus, Orracis, Keed, M823us, Squirrel, Opiak and Tophat can confirm.

Please Consider,
-Warrant

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My name is m823us and I agree with this statement. I wish I would help out the community more and if I can not get into the coop server I have to go find some else to deal with the trolls or people that hinder the gaming society. I literally am on TS 14 hours a day and usually on PR a few hours everyday. Warrenton, keed, and the above others constantly get asked if we can do anything to assist and we have to say that we have to wait, and then explain what awe can do.and have access to. Then these people go.bug others or spam the VG website which I am sure is not what you folks want to deal with while enjoying yourself.

Take care,

M823us

Didn't realize this was an issue... It must happen randomly or at late hours. If you see me online when this happens, poke me, I'll liquefy them.

We'll get a moderator TS3 set made up asap. Had not been an issue that I know of until now, and if it was, y'all should have made some noise sooner. Those trolls are the worst.