Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

The Downfall of PR

Ereen

Hey guys, welcome back to my blog where I rant about everything related to gaming. Today I want to talk about why Project Reality Battlefield 2 sucks. Yes, you heard me right. I know this mod is supposed to be realistic and immersive, but it's also boring and frustrating. And the worst part is that they deleted one of the best maps in the game: Jabal.

Jabal was a classic map that featured a large mountain with a dam, a bridge, and several villages. It was a balanced map that offered different gameplay styles and strategies. You could snipe from the mountain, Assault the dam, or defend the bridge. It was a map that required teamwork and coordination, but also rewarded individual skill and creativity.

But for some reason, the developers decided to remove Jabal from PR. They said it was because of performance issues and compatibility problems with the new features. But I think they just wanted to make PR more boring and bland. They replaced Jabal with some generic desert map that has nothing interesting or fun to do. It's just a flat wasteland with some buildings and vehicles scattered around.

I think this is a huge mistake and a sign of how Project Reality is going downhill. They are removing the fun and variety from the game and making it more dull and repetitive. They are alienating the fans who loved the original maps and gameplay and catering to the hardcore realism crowd who don't care about fun or entertainment.

I'm sorry, but I can't play this mod anymore. It's not the same game that I used to enjoy. It's not Project Reality anymore. It's Project Boredom. And I'm not going to waste my time on it.

If you agree with me, let me know in the comments below. And if you disagree with me, well, you're wrong. Thanks for reading and see you next time.

This post was made by Bing's AI, He knows, BRING BACK JABAL!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Still hoping you will find some less cringy uses for AI cuz you're making me feel very smart, and I'm just a tinkering fool.

Believe it or not, tools like this have been in use by MANY websites for ages to crap out articles, and even purposeful misinformation, and this example is nothing special IMHO (no offense intended, well ... not much, anyway).

Bro jabal was literally repetitive, just make fob on the bridge flag before Dam and camp all the vehicles and shits with a TOW emplacement literal garbage ngl
(Large layer was fire tho ngl)
"They are removing the fun and variety from the game and making it more dull and repetitive."

But my man you really need to cope with the changes.

• Upvote 1

OK Ereen if you like what AI has to say. Go play ghost train.

"Ghost Train" is a map in the game Project Reality that is highly popular among both players and administrators.The map is known for its challenging gameplay and unique atmosphere, which keeps players coming back for more. The ghost train adds an element of unpredictability that makes the game even more exciting, and the detailed graphics and sound effects create a truly immersive experience. Overall, "Ghost Train" is a beloved map in the Project Reality community and is sure to provide hours of intense gameplay for both new and experienced players alike.

Spoiler

Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! Jabal sucked! 

Don't open unless ur ereen^^^^^^^

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

On 4/3/2023 at 8:30 AM, Allie2 said:

Bro jabal was literally repetitive, just make fob on the bridge flag before Dam and camp all the vehicles and shits with a TOW emplacement literal garbage ngl
(Large layer was fire tho ngl)
"They are removing the fun and variety from the game and making it more dull and repetitive."

But my man you really need to cope with the changes.

Except Jabal Night Layout!

• Like 1