Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

i am unable to join a coop server

flyercrasher0

1 hour ago, flyercrasher0 said:

Hi

I,am flyercrasher0,I,am unable to join a project reality coop server whenever i try,it kick me out with reason (account verfication failed) i need help in resolving this issue 

Welcome to the forums bomber_678!

You were banned on December 4th by our admin TH0M for improper vehicle use or waste.  We like to give everyone the opportunity for a second chance if they've been banned, all we expect is honesty and that they agree to follow the rules in future (in most cases), and of course understand why they were banned in the first place so it doesn't happen again.

You seemed to be new to the game, and our admins attempted to direct you as able for several days leading up to your ban.  As you seemed to have not read or understood the rules of the game, that should have given you a forced opportunity to come here and read our PR COOP Server Rules.  There's only 12, and it's pretty obvious stuff once you grasp some universal concepts of the game.  Project Reality (even COOP) is a highly structured game, and you need to understand the basics at the very least before you assume all kits, vehicles, etc. are free for the taking by anyone at any time.

This post may also help you understand the concepts of PR: https://www.realitymod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134819

This is why you were eventually banned:

[2022-11-28 14:22] !KICK           performed by '=VG= batmeme' on ' bomber_678': Teamkilling of ANY kind is strictly forbidden!
[2022-12-01 11:01] !WARN           performed by '=VG= The_Polish_Guy' on ' bomber_678': You are not in the correct squad to use that vehicle!
[2022-12-01 11:02] !KICK           performed by '=VG= The_Polish_Guy' on ' bomber_678': steal and waste of trans
[2022-12-01 11:40] !KILL           performed by '=VG= The_Polish_Guy' on ' bomber_678': You are not in the correct squad to use that vehicle!
[2022-12-01 11:50] !TEMPBAN        performed by '=VG= The_Polish_Guy' on ' bomber_678': You are not in the correct squad to use that vehicle!
[2022-12-02 16:41] !KICK           performed by ' TH0M' on ' bomber_678': Your vehicle needs 2 people to operate! Return to base now!
[2022-12-02 17:23] !WARN           performed by '=VG= batmeme' on ' bomber_678': You are skipping flags! Fall back and attack flags in the right order
[2022-12-02 17:29] !KICK           performed by ' TH0M' on ' bomber_678': watch where you going
[2022-12-04 12:47] !BAN            performed by ' TH0M' on ' bomber_678': Vehicles must be used properly. Stop losing/wasting them!

You will need to fill out an Unban Request if you wish to appeal your ban.  As stated in our appeals:

As a courtesy we look into all unban requests. The nature of the offense and
the information you provide in your personal statement will determine the final
outcome of your Appeal.
We value honesty above all else! (the admin who banned
you must also agree to the terms)

We try to resolve all bans within 72 hours of the Appeal.

All unbanned individuals will be placed on a watch list for 30 days. If any further
issues occur during this time, your Ban will be reinstated and any future appeals
will be denied...permanently.
Thank you

Project Reality - Unban Request Form

• Upvote 3