Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

v1.7.3.2 Please post Server Reports here

=VG= m823us

PR:BF2 v1.7.3.2 Changelog (2023/01/03)
-----------------------

SHADERS:

Added option to disable advanced shaders. This will help players who struggle with FPS issues. You will find this option in: Launcher -> Options -> Graphics -> Advanced -> Use advanced shaders. (Default enabled)

Optimized sky shaders.

Optimized vegetation shaders.

MENU:

Updated in game map to show location of possible CSB crossings.

STATICS:

Updated concrete bridges to be destroyable again, but 5 times harder to destroy.

Updated concrete bridges to show which parts are destroyable.

Updated road truss bridge to be not destroyable.

Levels:

Kokan:

Updated Blufor to use zipties.

Korengal:

Outpost:

• Thanks 2

• =VG= m823us featured and pinned this topic

One minute I'm flying over Bamyan in my A-10, the game crashes to desktop and the following message appears when I try to re-start PR:

crash_report.PNG.bb15364d076bc88871b08f6d9f0985bb.PNG

This is the second time I get this (first one was approx. two months ago, with another random map). Last time I thought it had something to do with our event maps but this time it happened on a clean install, forcing me to re-install the game altogether. Again.

I know this is probably isn't the correct thread to post this but I wanted to share this with you in the hope of  resolving the issue, not sure if it is localized to my PC or is a shared bug.

• Upvote 1

How did you have to reinstall project reality entirely? 
I've already had crashes (Like many French people or players) 
but putting PRbf2 back in full, are you serious? Very weird, you should see on the PRBF2 forum
it's probably a resolution problem?!

sorry for the faults (baguette)
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, jack_black said:

One minute I'm flying over Bamyan in my A-10, the game crashes to desktop and the following message appears when I try to re-start PR:

this can happen when a program is using a file and then crashes... from time to time windows doesn't manage to close open files correctly and it then they are defective. it is probably enough to replace the affected file with an intact file.

server.zipclient.zip these are server.zip and client.zip from Tad Sae PR 1.7.3.2 you can just copy them over the broken files and see if it works then.

PR is responsible for the crashes themselves, but the fact that these files are defective is more of a windows problem.

Spoiler

which also often happens when PR is crashed that the profile files are then write-protected and cannot be opened. to prevent this, it makes sense to simply copy the profile folder to another place. if your profile files are not readable, you can simply delete the folder and copy the data back.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• =VG= m823us unfeatured and unpinned this topic