Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

[Arma 3 Event] Russian Roulette

=VG= XOR

As a new Arma player myself, I can honestly say that it was pretty confusing to start...but I think Im finally figuring out the basics after 6 months...not flying yet.

Thats kinda why I tend to shy away from our events, as most of the time I cant figure out how to change the faking radio freq's, or something simple to veterans players, and that kind of complicates what should be a simple walk through.  As such, I play on low population coop servers, just trying to get my feet wet, picking up bits and pieces as I go...  I think Keed really hit the "nail on the head" when he said:

The answer isn't that we should convince you to play Arma. I would raise the question: Do you want to? Do you have motivation to sit down and learn to get into the game? If not, why waste your time?

dumb and dumber GIF

I think its worth it...GL mate!

• Like 1

First thing you need to do @Skiddles is jump on one our servers with a few newbie buddies and share notes. Understandably the veteran players dont really want to spend hours teaching you how to do things, especially in the middle of an event. Its the same with Falcon BMS which is even more complex than ARMA. So us noobs need to meet up on a server and stuff around for a few hours to sort things out.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I run the single player campaign now and again to refresh basic infantry movements with minimal mods (weaponsway / stamina).

Google is helpful when stuck with any problems like loading equipment at start of missions and/or mission events not working. 

I`m stuck on Drone mission atm .  Its tricky to fly and on a time limit to find enemy.

Stick with it, it will get easier.

14 minutes ago, =VG= STARK said:

I run the single player campaign now and again to refresh basic infantry movements with minimal mods (weaponsway / stamina).

Google is helpful when stuck with any problems like loading equipment at start of missions and/or mission events not working. 

I`m stuck on Drone mission atm .  Its tricky to fly and on a time limit to find enemy.

Stick with it, it will get easier.

Just go up with the drone and stay still. Scan the woods, cannot remember direction. Or just look up walkthrough on youtube. For good crash course - "hunter6" mission worked for me.

• Thanks 1