Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

[Arma 3 Event] - Operation Shawarma

=VG= Sausag3

34 minutes ago, =VG= Sausag3 said:

You are.

AR = Automatic Rifleman

You will be able to choose what weapon you want to bring with you.... So AR is really just a name.

I would also recommend you disable your TrackIR for the event... I saw the stream and it seemed you were struggling to hit anything quickly with it on. you would be much more effective with that off imo.

I got messed up a few times with TrackIR myself last time... forgot I had it on and I'd move all wonky instead of "forward" and my gun barrel would be like pointing at the constellation Orion or something 🤣

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, =VG= Sausag3 said:

I would also recommend you disable your TrackIR for the event... I saw the stream and it seemed you were struggling to hit anything quickly with it on. you would be much more effective with that off imo

Nah I was struggling to hit anything because I had a shotgun which is bloody useless for anything, except possums!

• Haha 1

On 7/24/2022 at 4:32 AM, =VG= Sausag3 said:

You are.

AR = Automatic Rifleman

You will be able to choose what weapon you want to bring with you.... So AR is really just a name.

I would also recommend you disable your TrackIR for the event... I saw the stream and it seemed you were struggling to hit anything quickly with it on. you would be much more effective with that off imo.

Why I am in Charlie ? When I should be Delta.

Not that I complain a lot as batmeme is SL.

• Like 1

On 7/25/2022 at 12:49 PM, whtz said:

Why I am in Charlie ? When I should be Delta.

Not that I complain a lot as batmeme is SL.

Are you okay with going charlie instead?? sorry dunno what i was smoking but i thought delta was charlie at that time lol.

If not I am happy with expanding the logistics squad to add you in there instead.

• Upvote 2

Guys I'm not going to be able to make this event unfortunately, so feel free to give my spot in Alpha to someone else.

I've got problems with my leg and its better if I dont aggravate it. Needs a few days rest. Have fun!! @=VG= Sausag3

• Sad 5

39 minutes ago, =VG= Kavelenko said:

Guys I'm not going to be able to make this event unfortunately, so feel free to give my spot in Alpha to someone else.

I've got problems with my leg and its better if I dont aggravate it. Needs a few days rest. Have fun!! @=VG= Sausag3

Roger, Hope it's better soon, take care bud!

On 7/24/2022 at 3:32 AM, =VG= Sausag3 said:

You are.

AR = Automatic Rifleman

Can I change my squad and go to Alpha squad? I kinda want to play with (LTU)ignaspetk

• Like 1

For the event, the only optional mods you are able to load in are:

• JSRS Soundmod + AIO RHS Compat
  • Enhanced Soundscape
  • Enhanced Visuals

If you try to load any other mods that may appear on your suggested and additional mods from the launcher.. It will just kick you straight back out with an error. DO NOT LOAD THE OTHER MODS!!!

• =VG= Sausag3 unpinned and unfeatured this topic