Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

[Arma III Event] - Operation Javelin

=VG= Sausag3

ARMA III EVENT

Players: 18

OPERATION JAVELIN

SATURDAY 28th MAY 2022 - 1900HRS GMT (PRT)

PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST BEFORE YOU START MOANING!!!

Server Name: VETERANS-GAMING | Event Server

IP: 213.239.219.2 : 2307

Password: deathsux

20220515171827_1.jpg.0545819b62e8eeb9043ea525f291c3d2.jpg

Map: Bystrica

image.png.b7171073e91fd9b1652c5962bfc2decf.png

EVENT BRIEF:

With the Russians capturing the nearby towns of Chernogorsk, Elektrozavodsk and Stary Sobor, The local Ukrainian Volunteer Brigade is almost encircled on all sides. The only escape corridor for Ukrainian Forces is to the North East, Past the town of Orlovets. Your task is to delay the Russian advance towards the North East, ambushing and completely destroying as many enemy units as possible, To allow the remainder of the Ukrainian Forces to escape safely.

Objective:

Carry out the objectives that will be presented to you on the map.

Assets:

We have a very limited supply of vehicles available for use.

Once its gone, its gone. If you don't want a walking simulator, use the vehicles conservatively by only using it for transport or last ditch defensive purposes.

1X HMMWV (2 Door)

1X Scout BRDM

We do however have a very fruitful supply of both captured and imported Anti-Tank weaponry such as:

FGM-148 Javelins

NLAWs

RPG-26s

RPG-7s

9M113 Kornets

Enemy Assets:

The picture below provides you with an example of the type of forces you will be dealing with.

20220515172101_1.jpg.8ae763f35ba56cbc3fa27fcf425455d8.jpg

Good luck :p

Rules: 

Standard =VG= Arma 3 Rules Apply

MODS:

modlist.html

Due to the very limited amount of player slots, Sign ups are on a first come first serve basis. If someone chose a role you want before you, tough tits, pick something else. 

Anyone who is seen joining the server without being signed up for a slot on this thread 3 Hours before the event starts, will be automatically kicked! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! No Excuses!

Press Team (Spectator)

Journalist: =VG= Skitalez

Journalist:

RECON TEAM - CALLSIGN: GHOST

RECON LEADER: =VG= Deathdealer

RECON AR: Stixon

RECON RIFLEMAN/MEDIC: =VG= Sausag3

UAV Operator:  =VG= I3RYAN

JAVELIN TEAM - CALLSIGN: JAVELIN

ATGM Operator (Javelin): =VG= Solarflame

ATGM Assistant (Javelin): =VG= Squirrel

ATGM Assistant: SoldierOfMisfortune

Medic:  =VG= Keed

NLAW TEAM - CALLSIGN: FUCKBOY

AT Leader (NLAW): Batmeme

AT Rifleman (NLAW): dogenamite

AT Rifleman (NLAW):

Medic: =VG= XOR

KORNET TEAM - CALLSIGN: CORNETTO

ATGM Leader/Radio: =VG= System

ATGM Operator (KORNET): =VG= Blizzard

ATGM Assistant (KORNET): whtz

Medic: =VG= The_Polski_Guy

Disclaimer:

While the subject matter of many games or simulators we play may include recreations of real life conflicts throughout the world, we ask that all members avoid posting content of a political nature, or engaging in discussions or commentary involving politics or religion.  We discourage excessive 'role playing' comments in posts/chat (or while playing) which include statements or rally cries of real life belligerents from past or current conflicts - it's okay to have fun but use tact when you joke around, and do not take things too far.  As a general rule for everyone, leave politics and religion out of our gaming community, and focus on the games.

This event is not political and accurate in any way, the only resemblance to a present conflict in this event is just the country factions, nothing else. If you have a problem solely because it uses units from those countries then I seriously advice you not to participate in this event. Thank you for understanding :)

OP Javelin Mod List.html

• Like 1
  • VG Spirit 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, =VG= The_Polish_Guy said:

I'd love to join but on the 21st I'm going on a trip to Warsaw. Have fun though.

NOOOOOOOEOEOEOEOOOOOOEOEOEOEOEOEOOOOOOOOO
i hope you can sleep at night knowing that you left me alone in the team with qiezi (seriously though, have a good trip)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, =VG= System said:

NOOOOOOOEOEOEOEOOOOOOEOEOEOEOEOEOOOOOOOOO
i hope you can sleep at night knowing that you left me alone in the team with qiezi (seriously though, have a good trip)

You better correct Sausag3, because in the list he is the SL.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As interest in the event has built up really quickly really early. I have made the decision to increase the amount of player slots in the event to 18 slots (16 Players + 2 Spectators)

At the time of this post there is 2 more player slots available (Medics). So if you want in then grab it before its gone. 

I have also corrected the mistake with "Cornetto" being led by Qiezi and instead I have replaced it with System, so SL's you can be relieved not having to hear random useless chatter on SL comms every 10 seconds lol

Apart from all that, event is looking great so cant wait for the weekend :))

• Upvote 2