Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Applying for admin

Pew_Pew
Message added by =VG= SemlerPDX,

Locked and linked to Membership / VG Wiki

Hello guys, I have been playing in veteran gaming for years now and I thought it would be a great experience for me if I could be a part of the admins. I would love to learn and experience many things in the game. I fully understand the server rules and I think I can help others players enjoying the game more and have fun respecting all the rules. 

I hope you guys will take my application in consideration. 

Thanks

Pew_Pew

We are unable to accept a forum post as an application for advancement outside structures & systems already in place for this.

We have a path to membership available to the public.  The first step would be to join the public VG Army or VG Air Force club (depending on what you play here) and post up a short intro in that club's 'Introductions' post including what you play & how long you've been playing at VG.  We openly hand out this 'Enlisted' Group role to anyone who posts an intro and agrees to follow the rules, accepted by joining an Official VG Club, and this includes a Group Ribbon displayed next to forum posts and on the members profile.

Members must have been in our Enlisted group for at least 4 weeks before applying for advancement, and this is done through our VG Army or VG Air Force Advancement Applications, not available/visible to members not yet in our 'Enlisted' group:
image.png

Our Groups & Structure for community members is detailed here: 
https://veterans-gaming.com/wiki/information/vgclan/groups/

Our Membership & Advancement opportunities (including in-game admin roles) are detailed here:
https://veterans-gaming.com/wiki/information/vgclan/advancement/

• Thanks 1