Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Introduction

Pew_Pew

Hey, it's Pew_pew. I am 22, from Asia but I live in Italy so it's nice to meet you all. I have been playing Project Reality for many years now and I can't believe I didn't join this community yet xD. I am bad at introducing myself so I guess  that's everything for now xD. See ya guys at Veteran Gaming :P

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello and welcome!  Thanks for the intro!  As noted in my other post, please continue to spend time on the server getting to know our regular players and our Admin staff, and to get known yourself, as well.  You may use our VG Army Club Advancement Applications at least four weeks from now for 'Jr. Officer' group which includes PR Admin training on our servers.  Please do note that 30 days is a bare minimum, and not always applicable to all players (if for example, they played only 4 times in those 4 weeks advancement would be inappropriate at that time, you get the idea - we still account for time actually spent playing on our server, not only raw time passed).

See you around!

:drinks:

• Thanks 1

• ZULU

GMT - UTC - PRT  

• Your Local Date and Time

(Your Local Date/Time)

Important Information

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy