Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Arma lll Insurgency ACE - Takistan !

=VG= .Blizzard.

13 hours ago, =VG= .Blizzard. said:

@=VG= System Is it just a specific type of intel object or all intel objects are doing this?

I'm not sure, played a bit today, and for now only the "old phone" intel seemed to give me the option to gather it, the rest just gave me the options to move them around.
After dying I kept loosing my rifle and gaining an extra laser designator (without batteries lol) each time - I was the JTAC and had 6 designators in my backpack in the end, and kept losing side-arm ammo as well on each death - even though I saved my load out at the arsenal
I also kept getting the mission pop-up from time to time, but without any letters on the pop-up or mission actually happening

edit: also the m72 ammo seems to be bugged and has an inventory weight of 020220511102649_1.jpg.52cdb26af757ff01c19673e343d8353f.jpg

edit2: something weird is also going on with vehicles, I keep finding groups of them parked in a areas and the ones that are populated are enemy
20220511110028_1.jpg.a48fe246140994c2043a3f8bc46b4eb5.jpg

• Thanks 1

Hmmm

15 hours ago, =VG= System said:

I'm not sure, played a bit today, and for now only the "old phone" intel seemed to give me the option to gather it, the rest just gave me the options to move them around.
After dying I kept loosing my rifle and gaining an extra laser designator (without batteries lol) each time - I was the JTAC and had 6 designators in my backpack in the end, and kept losing side-arm ammo as well on each death - even though I saved my load out at the arsenal
I also kept getting the mission pop-up from time to time, but without any letters on the pop-up or mission actually happening

edit: also the m72 ammo seems to be bugged and has an inventory weight of 0

edit2: something weird is also going on with vehicles, I keep finding groups of them parked in a areas and the ones that are populated are enemy

M72 weight is a mod bug. 

Intel, Rifle, designator, side arm ammo. I can solve till saturday. 

Empty mission pop-up is tied to the Jtac only and it will only pop-up when one of the assets he can use has been reloaded. ( will fix later).  

Vehicles might take a while as they are spawned differently than the rest. 

• =VG= Sausag3 unfeatured and unpinned this topic