Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Keep getting Kicked off of PR COOP server

Sweaty_Ahmadti
Message added by =VG= SemlerPDX,

Locked - player is banned, must fill out Unban Request

The title explains it all. I was just trying to hop on for a little. Kept getting greeted by the you've been kicked screen. Shows no reason. Haven't been banned once on the server, nor kicked. Only got 1 warning during all of my sessions (It was for music). Been playing on VG coop for at least 4-5 months now. Any reason?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Sweaty_Ahmadti said:

The title explains it all. I was just trying to hop on for a little. Kept getting greeted by the you've been kicked screen. Shows no reason. Haven't been banned once on the server, nor kicked. Only got 1 warning during all of my sessions (It was for music). Been playing on VG coop for at least 4-5 months now. Any reason?

What, do you think we're stupid or something?! Our logs have logs, dude.  You don't have anonymity on our server no matter how you connect or how you try to hide your identity, and our systems will attribute your actions under any account to ALL of your accounts in the PR game.

If you would like to appeal your ban, you can explain your behavior in an Unban Request - you will be unable to join our server until you answer for your clearly intentional actions:

Line 19: [02:58:25     TEAM 2]  Saybyebye: !admins
Line 28: [03:00:56   TEAMKILL]  Saybyebye [chrif_qbz95scope]  =ICE=
Line 31: [03:01:09   TEAMKILL]  Saybyebye [chhgr_type82]  PongoPowerPUNCH
Line 32: [03:01:09   TEAMKILL]  Saybyebye [chhgr_type82]  Komandannn
Line 33: [03:01:09   TEAMKILL]  Saybyebye [chhgr_type82] Sniper StealthSpaniard
Line 36: [03:01:19 T2 SQUAD 2] [TS] FumoJaken: !r Saybyebye INT TK
Line 37: [03:01:19   TEAMKILL]  Saybyebye [chrif_qbz95scope] [TS] FumoJaken
Line 39: [03:01:22   TEAMKILL]  Saybyebye [chrif_qbz95scope] =FEW= sgtm.lolporton
Line 42: [03:01:28     TEAM 2]  PongoPowerPUNCH: !r saybyebye tk max
Line 45: [03:01:36     GLOBAL]  =ICE=: !r saybyebye tk
Line 46: [03:01:37 T2 SQUAD 3] =VG= Skiddles: !b say int tk
Line 47: [03:01:37 DISCONNECT] ' Saybyebye' disconnected