Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

v1.7.0.2 Please post Server Reports here

=VG= SemlerPDX

24 minutes ago, =VG= The_Polish_Guy said:

Server is rubberbanding for a lot of people. Some have unstable ping, some have ping 4x higher than usually. Don't know what is going on. Maybe something to do with the new AI scripts?

Im not sure what this mean to you but, when i type !fps i get report like "bad frames" [250, 300, 350] usualy...

5 hours ago, =AMPH= said:

Im not sure what this mean to you but, when i type !fps i get report like "bad frames" [250, 300, 350] usualy...

You gotta remember multiple game servers are running on a server, owners might update something which might result in bad server fps, but if it is stable 28-30 it's alright. Though i am a bit busy lately so i cannot really tell, but yes the AI changes could possibly make a difference, i mean you could see it in good old khami lrg how many different vehicles getting stuck all over the place lagged the server to hell.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, EuroStep said:

Kashan Desert LRG - rendering // draw distance problems

Could only see the enemy from around 200 meters or less. That made enemy CAS literally turn invisible; vehicles appeared out of nowhere.

Seems legit :D, now turn on weatherManager.sandstormEnabled 1 and we gucci.

• Upvote 1

Someone save me we got people stealing stuff with full server and no admins.
Edit1: it took us like 5 minutes but we got the tank back, as it seems some people dont understand what apc stands for.
rsxVUN8.png
Edit2: send help
iAON2XP.png
EDIT3: we have the eye of Sauron the prism watching over us now.

• Like 1

• =VG= m823us unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic