Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

v1.7.0.2 Please post Server Reports here

=VG= SemlerPDX

PR:BF2 v1.7.0.2 Changelog (2022/01/21)
-----------------------

Menu:

Added Ukrainian fonts by Tymkolt.

Vehicles:

Added Apache AH64 without Hellfires and reduced gun ammo.

Updated vehicle HUD to show guns in orange while delay to use.

Updated vehicle HUD to show R next to ammo while reloading.

Fixed some vehicles permanently showing guns as damaged.

Fixed P51D guns not shooting from all barrels.

Fixed Su-30 co-pilot unable to return to cockpit view.

Fixed SdKfz 231 driver camera clipping into model.

Fixed Vietnam A4C jet showing selection icons when selecting Napalm

Fixed Bf109 landing gear floating below aircraft.

Fixed Bf109 pilot showing medic kit geometries.

Fixed Ju-87b POV cameras being too high.

Fixed CH-146 exit positions.

Weapons:

Fixed WW2 hand grenades dealing less damage than modern ones.

Levels:

General:

Removed re-supply and repair code from WW2 statics that should not have it.

Adak:

AAS128: Updated flags to be only capable by RedFor.

Bamyan:

AAS32: Updated flags to be only capable by RedFor.

Field of Kassel:

Fixed grass rendering issues.

Fixed terrain issues.

Fixed Artillery flag showing USA arty instead of German.

Improved performance in Town.

AAS16: Reduced tickets by 100.

AAS32: Fixed missing bleed on flags.

AAS64&128: Updated flags to be only capable by BluFor.

Khamisiyah:

COOP: Fixed AI spawn points.

COOP: Fixed AI jets crashing into ground.

Musa Qala:

Added INS128 NL vs Taliban.

INS16: Delayed SPG by 5 minutes.

INS32:

Decreased caches to 4.

Added LAV-25.

Added Mk-19 Humvee.

INS64: Delayed SPG by 5 minutes.

• Thanks 2

• =VG= m823us featured and pinned this topic
7 minutes ago, =VG= The_Polish_Guy said:

bagno.png.468bc7739b293331bd1461d3d9e63374.png

Every one minute or so we get this error for every player in the server. No idea what it means just letting the smart people know.

It means that somewhere in between our server and the PR master server (MS) there is no connection, meaning that it can't verify accounts that are linked to our steam accounts, it's also the reason why the server looks empty on PR SPY
Try restarting it, maybe it'll fix it, if that doesn't work contact @=VG= m823us

• Thanks 1

Server not empty as viewed on PRSPY as of time of this reply (though I understand what you mean) -- typically, when this happens to multiple people (and when everything is correct on our end) the conclusion is that the PR Master Server may be experiencing issues

image.png

9 minutes ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

Server not empty as viewed on PRSPY as of time of this reply (though I understand what you mean) -- typically, when this happens to multiple people (and when everything is correct on our end) the conclusion is that the PR Master Server may be experiencing issues

image.png

image.png.4f73cc37198aef3460bda0e59786b2ac.png

Ours is the only one that looks like this, the rest look fine, it's registering that the players are there, but it can't verify that it is them

• Thanks 1

Asking the R-DEV's / SA on their discord if we can restart our MSServerProxy thing while the PR COOP server is online/running with people playing in it.  Checking back for a reply now and then.  We're kindof in peak hours and it does seem to be running and people are actively playing (though tolerating those streaming error messages? or is that just for PR Admins?)

When they reply, I'll get a plan of action in place and contact any PR Admins in the server at the time.  For now, just play through it - I don't think a simple restart in TCAdmin is the solution anyway.

Regardless, the PR COOP server and related processes will all be stopped and restarted before Thursday (USA PST) - I will be checking up until I go to bed for a low population time if it goes that long and restart everything then... hopefully much sooner, we'll see how the afternoon plays out.  I happen to be feeling decent, partly thanks to these dope pills, and not too 'high' from them to help out in this incident today.

:hi: 

Okay - they replied - and for some reason, the server just emptied so now is the time... I'm taking it down right now, will hop on TS3 to let folks know

edit:  Melon fixed the issue.  We just had to restart the MSServerProxy process and all was well

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, LangMaster said:

The server crashes every 4 maps, after loading a map. I am sure this has nothing to do with the maps as they have been played many times. 

if this keeps happening, we can turn on a crash logger.  We'll see if it's still consistent in this manner by tomorrow, and if so, I'll get the logging systems set up and running.

They need monitoring so reluctant to do this unless truly required.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

if this keeps happening, we can turn on a crash logger.  We'll see if it's still consistent in this manner by tomorrow, and if so, I'll get the logging systems set up and running.

They need monitoring so reluctant to do this unless truly required.

It is confirmed now the server crashes always within 4 maps. 

edit: Never mind, y'all broke something on beirut alt it crashes after load.
so that was very unfortunate timing, but before the beirut alt we crashed on mutrah std within 4 maps and then within another 4 maps we crashed on bamyan alt the same way, now after setting beirut alt multiple times we found out the map actually crashes.

Per report/post from R-DEV, the following COOP maps have been placed on the 'disabled maps list' so the VG PR Maplist Randomizer will not include them in the maplist generated (next time it restarts, following this post):

Goose Green, Omaha, Ghost Train and Ramiel

https://www.realitymod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=151674

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...