Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

PR:BF2 v1.7.0.0

whtz

So this timer before flag is gonna be increased to 15 minutes, it also applies to every map and not just barracuda which also means if by any chance y'all are able to finish a map before 15 minutes, ticket bleed wont work.

The quick ticket bleed starts only on those maps where bluefor base is uncappable and there is no other bluefor flag on the team, though if you start with base and neutral or a bluefor flag and you manage to lose it and it reaches 15 minute timer you are gonna lose too.

I have watched some trackers and scrolled through maps and this should not be such a deal, mostly the hard maps start with at least one neutral flag.
Hopefully i have not missed anything. 

As it seems the new FCS system for jets has bugged team kill messages, you won't get any team kill message even in tracker so keep your eyes peeled if someone is abusing this, i don't know if it does the same for other weapons like rockets etc, the yesterdays bijar std had full of team kills of course unintentional, but people would never guess that it was friendly who killing them so it would be hard to report, i had the chance to see this because i was spotting in uav.

17 minutes ago, LangMaster said:

As it seems the new FCS system for jets has bugged team kill messages, you won't get any team kill message even in tracker so keep your eyes peeled if someone is abusing this, i don't know if it does the same for other weapons like rockets etc, the yesterdays bijar std had full of team kills of course unintentional, but people would never guess that it was friendly who killing them so it would be hard to report, i had the chance to see this because i was spotting in uav.

If you mean the F-16's bombs, they have been broken earlier. Even before 1.7 the kills didn't count if we killed something with the bomb on Bijar. And personally I am 100% positive I didn't drop bombs on friendlies. Just saying though to make sure you know the bombs were broken before.

PR:BF2 v1.7.0.1 Changelog (2022/01/07)
-----------------------
General:
Fixed missing information icons for advanced graphics options.

Coop:
Fixed Rosomak crashing clients.
Fixed AMX10RC crashing clients.
Increased ticket bleed delay to 15 minutes (from 10).

Vehicles:
Added desert texture for ZBL-08.
Updated BF109 to use MG131 13mm instead of MG17.
Updated WW2 plane gun sounds to be heard from further away.
Fixed Merkava using AMX10 smoke HUD.
Fixed M3 AAV and Flak 38 Opel Blitz showing white square when using scroll wheel.
Fixed M3 AAV minimap icon becoming white after exiting the vehicle from the gunner position.
Fixed BF109 bomb being too strong.
Fixed Ju-87B bomb being too weak.
Fixed SdKfz 233 having thermals.
Fixed CCIP on jets only working when having dynamic shadows enabled.
Fixed jet cannon crosshair disappearing when CCIP finds no impact.
Fixed Ju-87B having multiple magazines for MG.
Fixed Ju-87B not rearming MG when only half empty.
Fixed VBCI showing two heat bars.
Fixed WW2 planes showing two heat bars.
Fixed Puma IFV having no smoke.
Fixed Mirage HUD always showing cannon as selected.

Weapons:
Fixed SPG-9 switching cameras when selecting FRAG.
Fixed Flak 38 firing sound not matching ROF.

Levels:
General:
Fixed Vehicle Warfare showing wrong ticket count when using in game map info.

Bijar Canyons:
COOP128:
Fixed terrain disappearing at a certain distance for players without the "Increase terrain LOD" option checked.
Decreased spawn time for choppers to exactly 5 minutes (from 7) and updated a few trucks and jeeps to spawn twice

Field of Kassel:
AAS32:
Reduced tickets for both teams by 100.
Removed two tanks per team.
Removed one AAV per team.
Removed spawnpoints from German airfield to prevent accidental spawns. You can still reach it through teleporter near command post.
AAS64:
Reduced tickets for both teams by 100.
Updated USA rallypoint to be permanent spawnpoint.
Updated 2 tanks per team to not respawn.
Removed Panzer 3 spawning near town.
Removed one AAV team.
AAS128:
Fixed terrain disappearing at a certain distance for players without the "Increase terrain LOD" option checked.
Fixed route to only have two active flags at start.
Removed depot flag.

Icebound:
Fixed helicopters not rearming.

Khamisiyah:
COOP32: Fixed Blufor not having ticket bleed after losing all flags.

Kozelsk:
COOP32: Fixed Redfor having ticket bleed if Blufor captures their first flag.

Laskhar Valley:
COOP64: Fixed Redfor having ticket bleed if Blufor captures their first flag.

Masirah:
COOP16: Fixed Blufor not having ticket bleed after losing all flags.

Operation Marlin:
COOP64: Fixed Redfor not having ticket bleed after losing all flags.

Test Bootcamp:
Added new loading music by Unicode.

Shijia Valley:
COOP32: Fixed neither side having ticket bleed after losing all flags.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

See, you just gotta give them some time, i can now sleep in peace. I don't know about the pavlosk bay though you gotta find the hard way if it works.

Also bijar lrg should be a bit more friendly in terms of transportation around map.

If anything is broken regarding bleed or anything else *again* please post it here, i will send it forward. Or you can go straight to realitymod forums if it is something bigger.

• Like 2