Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Event Arma III! Operation Green Spear

=VG= .Blizzard.

OPERATION:

Green Spear

Saturday, 20th of November

VETERANS-GAMING | INSURGENCY ACE | TS3.VETERANS-GAMING.COM

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

782170912_EventUtes.png.76a39fd0fa14f077252aae427a0c02a8.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time: 2000 HRS -GMT

Sign-Up: REQUIRED!

Password: muncher

Slots: per signed player 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Map: Utes

NEOZLNbCwRF6gK8AAyK4SdWoi6f6FG-XvrhbEzANaDk.jpg?auto=webp&s=f6873a66bdbba1d48df6280da0ad4a1f015655b1

BRIEF:

There is nothing more sweet than war!

The players must advance from the western beach to the SE town and wait exfil. The main objective is destroying the planes at the airport and capturing the major outposts. An offensive on the capital of Novorossia,  is expected as soon as this diversion starts. The US MARSOC operators are getting ready to depart on this journey as you read. Silent weapons are a must!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Assets:

NONE!

Mods:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2115753805

RULES: 

Common arma rules! + 

• MUST USE US uniforms!
  • MUST USE SILENCERS ON PRIMARY WEAPONS!
  • FIRST 10 min. after reaching the beach MUST BE STEALTH! Otherwise the mission will be restarted till everything is done correctly.
  • COOPERATION IS A MUST! You will have to cooperate otherwise the mission will end badly!
  • The mission will be a fail if all squads die at the same time.
  • YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GO OUTSIDE THE COMBAT AREA, AND DON`T EVEN TRY! I WARNED YOU!

SLOTS:

Captain:

=VG=.Blizzard.

Alpha (max 8):

Leader: Sausag3

Operator: KVSH

Demo: Stixon

Medic: The_Polish_Guy

MG: Batmeme

Operator: Whtz

Operator: X0R

Operator: Ingo

Bravo (max 8): 

Leader: If none it will be =VG= .Blizzard.

Snipers (only 2 spots):

spotter:=VG= TEDF

sniper: =VG= System

More squads can be added if players want to join!

Callsign is up to the leader! Please let me know so I can change

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• =VG= .Blizzard. changed the title to Event Arma III! Operation Green Spear

Sign-Up: REQUIRED!

Just making sure this was seen!

No sign-up no entry :)) !

I can`t open more than 12 slots with 10 min before the event. Just make sure you either sign-up and play or tell me to change the time/ day/ week of the event and then I`ll decide what should be done.