Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

PR Grenade after revive Bug

Apologies

Beware there is a bug where in if you get killed while throwing a grenade out, and then someone revives you, once you switch back to grenade, your character will automatically throw the grenade without pressing anything. Happened to me once luckily I decided to move away first from the friendlies but I've witnessed it happening to 2 people now.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Apologies said:

Ok gotcha, didn't know it was well known coz an admin was surprised when it happened to him. 

yes, many don't know it because it normaly it doesn't happen that often. I can't say why this happens more often at the moment... I think that has something to do with new and different maps. at least i have the feeling that grenades are being used much more often at the moment.

I also had to kill two admins with a grenade until I got to know this bug ^^

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

I got quiet a kill streak to this bug 😅, killed two whole Squads... 

And then found out I'd lucked out with an even rarer bug, where if I even selected a grenade after that, grenade would automatically drop but animation would show it was still in my hands, 4 more guys died before I just dropped my kit for the rest of the round 😂

I got 16tks that round, Vadso Inf, iirc

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, X0R said:

I got quiet a kill streak to this bug 😅, killed two whole Squads... 

And then found out I'd lucked out with an even rarer bug, where if I even selected a grenade after that, grenade would automatically drop but animation would show it was still in my hands, 4 more guys died before I just dropped my kit for the rest of the round 😂

I got 16tks that round, Vadso Inf, iirc

That's so gold bruh. I could imagine a newbie reporting you only to find out you are one of the admins 🤣

• Haha 1

TBH, it was around for a long time. If you died from while tossing a grenade, best to tell the medic around you not to revive you else the people around/near you will go kaboom after your revive. 

OR you can quickly switch back to your rifle or whatever it is beside your nade once your revive. Find a safe spot & toss that bad nade far away.

As it happen to me way in the past which I learnt my lesson. I quickly give up if I died while tossing nade to avoid accidental TK

Also, careful when picking up kits on the ground (especially the one found at the frontline) & avoid selecting the nade. As that 'feature' still applies for kits that is on the ground.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2