Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

VG Minecraft Server. Specifically a modded server.

=VG= Alaura

Minecraft Server Type.   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Vanilla / Modded / Etc server type!

• Vanilla
    • Vanilla with plugins / EarthMC type?
    • Modded / Enigmatica 6
    • Modded / Tekkit
    • Other options / Refer to posting in thread.

Was thinking this over, and had some thought on getting a VG MC Server up, specifically modded, like say enigmatica 6, since it seems like a really fun pack, and it has a lot of mods to it, but wanted to ask what you guys thought, as well as i don't know if this is the wrong section, blame M82 if it is, it was all his idea! (Well the MC Server was mine, but posting here was his idea!) Anyway, as said, was a idea i had for VG and wondered how many people would be interested in said modded MC Server and all that, would be fun. 

• Like 1

I was looking for something like a cube world if someone remembers that game, i've seen some crazy mods that made the minecraft and generation look absolutely awesome and rpgish. But i will have to split my time somehow since i am doing crazy stuff on the terraria vg server lol.

36 minutes ago, =VG= Sausag3 said:

Would love to play a minecraft modded survival with server plugins like community shops etc so you can sell what you get

There is one minecraft server called earthmc https://earthmc.net/map/ where people capture plots with gold, would love to have a map or something for this server as well.

• Like 1

Sorry for another post, but as i said earlier it has really well made diplomacy and trades around the gold since it is a big currency to keep your empire big, they had some kind of plugin to be able to make trades with just a made sign and chest i think, But i would probably wait for Forge to get update for 1.17 so you can get mods onto minecraft, ah damn you guys are on luck just as i was writing it, cheked the forge webpage and it got an update 15 hours ago yoo.

On 7/22/2021 at 10:55 PM, |*|>>RESCUE<<|*| said:

Server have a creative ?

We'd be having the main world as Survival.  There's no reason we can't run something that could have multiple worlds (creative/suvival/pvp/etc), maybe a hub world to go between, but we don't expect so much traffic so best to just start small with a single world - and that would be survival.  No worries, though, we typically have 2-3 users with unlimited power and blocks of any kind within week 1, willing to share with anyone who wants to make huge builds - any deadpool on Ender Dragon should span less than a week, for sure.

Got my vote for Enigmatica 6 - not familiar with it, but reviewed the modlist and all the goodies are there from Ender Storage through Computer Craft through Tinker's Construct, and tons more... if it's a stable pack and works well, should be a good pick for pack

I set up a test server to try out the mod pack, if we like it, we'll save the world file - contact me for whitelist requests for this test.  edit: Alaura currently has OP and can whitelist others, too

Get CurseForge App:
https://download.curseforge.com/

Get Enigmatica 6 Modpack and required JRE settings:
https://github.com/NillerMedDild/Enigmatica6/wiki/Recommended-Settings-for-Enigmatica

Incoming Transmission... 
Persistent Test World Established...

144.76.222.77:25565
Post up your Minecraft Name here for Whitelist
(test world data will be saved, IP will change later)