Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

v1.6.7.1 Please post bugs here

=VG= m823us

On 8/10/2021 at 11:13 PM, PRBF2TROJANEXE said:

First error on grozny std 

CapturePR.PNG

Ah that happens to me on any map, i have heard some people have it as well, total pr uninstall does not work, and neither the crash log procdump.exe i have been told to use does not work on this, then i have been told that the VG Server has probably broken networking.

EDIT: Also this bug happens to some people at once, usually multiple people crashes in the same time when this occurs.

33 minutes ago, Waltstein said:

lots of new features, maybe i should return

lol, ok, with a lot of bugs in pr you can really ask whether it is a bug or a feature. but viewing the entire bug area as a changelog is a completely different level... ^^

btw: i found another bug but i think its harmless:

Spoiler

main-qimg-c26b2be09ea3b085220e275362ee58

On 8/17/2021 at 8:19 AM, =VG= 0100011000101 said:

lol, ok, with a lot of bugs in pr you can really ask whether it is a bug or a feature. but viewing the entire bug area as a changelog is a completely different level... ^^

btw: i found another bug but i think its harmless:

Hide contents

main-qimg-c26b2be09ea3b085220e275362ee58

Hey that kinda looks like Risiko.🤔

Was playing Grozny STD last night, BMP-2 coax was doing no damage to enemy infantry. Marshmallow gun. Anyone else had this issue? I tested it several times, got out and back in to see if that fixed it, tried firing the whole box and reloading. Nothing. The only thing I didn't try was shooting coax after the BMP died and respawned, but I never died.

Edit: Tried to recreate the issue last night on Grozny, wasn't able to, coax worked just fine and was shredding enemy inf.

Bijar STD crashed 2 minutes ago, full server.

Question: To report broken maps, are we always supposed to use the link provided in the admin dashboard (right now, leading to this thread) or are we supposed to use the form found here: https://veterans-gaming.com/pr-server-support/ (HOME -> RULES -> Pr Server Crash Report).

• =VG= m823us unpinned and unfeatured this topic