Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

v1.6.7.0 Post any bugs here please

=VG= m823us

3 hours ago, =VG= Fastjack said:

Edit: The quadguns shouldn't be a threat. Its missing its main pco or can someone report different?

Quad guns on that map aren't a threat in general, bots just don't seem to use them as they do on other maps/layers, for example Khami Alt they man all of them and dealing with the quads is a challenge for CAS, but on Std it's a cakewalk taking them all out as they are rarely manned. Although having them indestructible is a whole other thing.
Haven't played Khami Alt to check it, but maybe they are like that there as well? Not sure how it is on deployment.

• Upvote 1

Its about the quadgun itself System. The objectspawner spawning weapons and not enterable pco's.

Mats391 explained me this:

The zpu4_atc are weapons (childs = a part of the mainpart) that got added to the AirControlTower that actually has a pco. You can see it only on OSR and another map i dont remember. 

It works like this:

You place the ATC on the map and add additional weapons to it based on map location by manipulating extremly the coordinates of the weapon childs.

The main part is the enterable ATC building and you can switch between the child weapons = atc zpu's.

These zpu4_atc are remote controlled by one operator in the ATC but arent enterable like the standard static defense quadguns we know. 

You could compare it that vthe spawner spawnig a tank turret but not the chassis.

• Upvote 1

That is a reason why you also don't wanna use zpu4_atc on coop maps. Also a reason why they don't use them usually is because there is no spawn point placed on the zpu, that means that bots would have to go around it and then it decided if there is an air threat if they wanna use it or not. But if there is a direct spawn point on it there is much higher chance of the zpu being used and manned.

1 hour ago, =VG= Fastjack said:

The zpu4_atc are weapons (childs = a part of the mainpart) that got added to the AirControlTower that actually has a pco. You can see it only on OSR and another map i dont remember. 

The Argentinians on the Falklands map have it I think in their main.

1 hour ago, =VG= Fastjack said:

Its about the quadgun itself System. The objectspawner spawning weapons and not enterable pco's.

I understand now, I was just pointing out that it didn't really change the gameplay of the map in general because the quadguns don't get manned on Khami Std at all for some reason - unlike on Alt. (cause you said that they weren't a threat - sorry for the sidetrack with the sentence)

48 minutes ago, X0R said:

As fastjack said, It's just a debug message, for the new auto-pickup kit feature no one wanted ;)  It won't be on any changelog.

My thought was it was displayed when someone gets revived but their kit was taken or something? I guess the picking up your last used kit after a revive is a good type of change (unlike the help help where is my sniper rifle i've requested the kit using t????-dumbed down I can't look around and press G to swap kit attitude)

So just found out another thing with the WZ-550, already posted it on PR Forums.
In short, when a third person spawns inside the vehicle when you are driving it as a squad lead, he dies instantly but it shows that he is stil inside a vehicle, and you cannot use the vehicle till he respawns.
Short video.

Another bug, Zpu4_atc now unkillable, even though they should not be used now in coop and normal quads (zpu4) should be used instead, some maps still have zpu4_atc version in it.

Now after the latest update they cannot be killed and are immune to damage, at least from tanks havent tried other types of damage yet.

Example khami std.

4 hours ago, LangMaster said:

Another bug, Zpu4_atc now unkillable, even though they should not be used now in coop and normal quads (zpu4) should be used instead, some maps still have zpu4_atc version in it.

Now after the latest update they cannot be killed and are immune to damage, at least from tanks havent tried other types of damage yet.

Example khami std.

The Devs are already aware about this. zpu4_atc are supposed to be indestructible because its a child object of the ATC.

• Upvote 2

General:

• Fixed gun game game mode missing in server list.
  • Fixed client crashing in gun game in rare situations.
  • Fixed gun game smart spawning not working correctly.
  • Fixed black screen not clearing in rare edge case.
  • Fixed getting revived with enemy kit sending wrong kit warning even if original kit will be picked up automatically.

Weapons:

• Fixed AA missiles redirecting to new targets after exploding.
  • Fixed deviation on various mounted LMG and MMG.

Vehicles:

• Updated Mengshi physics. (This stupid thing should flip less on adak)
  • Fixed M113 floating above water when falling into it upside-down.
  • Fixed being unable to crouch in M240 Humvee.

Levels:

• Al Basrah:
    • COOP32: BLUFOR main base flag is now set to be uncapable.
  • Asad Khal:
    • GUNGAME: Updated combat area to be smaller
  • Bamyan:
    • COOP32: Fixed incorrectly defined ticket bleed for BLUFOR.
  • Beirut:
    • COOP128: BLUFOR main base flag is now set to be uncapable.
  • Black Gold:
    • GUNGAME64: Fixed both 16 and 64 combat area being active.
    • COOP16: Fixed flag route not working correctly.
    • COOP32: Both REDFOR and BLUFOR main base flags are now set to be uncapable. Fixed BLUFOR main base flag name being cut off by the map border.
  • Burning Sands:
    • COOP16: Fixed flag route not working correctly.
  • Carentan:
    • COOP64: REDFOR main base flag is now set to be uncapable.
  • Dovre:
    • GUNGAME: Updated combat area to be smaller.
  • Fools Road:
    • COOP64: BLUFOR main base flag is now set to be uncapable.
    • COOP128: REDFOR main base flag is now set to be uncapable.
  • Hades Peak:
    • COOP64: Both REDFOR and BLUFOR main base flags are now set to be uncapable.
  • Kafr Halab:
    • COOP64: BLUFOR main base flag is now set to be uncapable.
  • Khamisiyah:
    • COOP64: REDFOR main base flag is now set to be uncapable. Fixed ZPU4 being undestroyable.
    • COOP128: Fixed ZPU4 being undestroyable.
  • Kozelsk:
    • COOP32: Fixed flag route not working correctly.
  • Lashkar Valley:
    • COOP64: Fixed flag route not working correctly.
  • Nuijamaa:
  • Operation Barracuda:
    • COOP32: Fixed ZPU4 being undestroyable.
  • Operation Marlin:
    • COOP64: Both REDFOR and BLUFOR main base flags are now set to be uncapable.
  • Sahel:

So many coop fixes, i am guessing me being annoying about the map fixes that i made on the pr forums is actually working.

• =VG= m823us locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic