Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

v1.6.6.0 Message says 'debug test failed'....nothing works.

Mostly Blind

did you delete the cache, shader and personal data from pr after de-installing 1.2? Im not sure, but maybe your new pr won't cope with the ancient settings because a lot has changed.

at realitymod someone had the same error:

https://www.realitymod.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2211726#post2211726

a dev told him to install this: (original link/I can't say anything about this file/there was no feedback either!)

maybe its the same like this:

https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/download/details.aspx?id=48145

but i dont know if it helps...

if it doesn't help, I would uninstall PR again, delete all pr data and then install the last full version again, update it and try it again.

• Thanks 1

Try doing a full installation in a different folder to your original PR version 1.2v that's really old and probably required the original BF2 program. PR is now a standalone installation.

Once you've got that done that you should get a prompt to update to the latest as Binary indicated.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Once again, many Thanks.  

"VC relist (x)86 "  did the trick so far.   Now, to set controls up.

When I finally manage to get set up correctly, I will gladly join into a game with you lot.  VG System invited me to play in a slow paced game during a conversation on  Discord a couple of weeks back and I'm looking forward to it.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Mostly Blind said:

Once again, many Thanks.  

"VC relist (x)86 "  did the trick so far.   Now, to set controls up.

When I finally manage to get set up correctly, I will gladly join into a game with you lot.  VG System invited me to play in a slow paced game during a conversation on  Discord a couple of weeks back and I'm looking forward to it.

Offer still stands (during my free time when I'm home from work) :)
P.S. I'm not =VG= hahahaha

• Upvote 1