Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

The server keep kicking me

Little-pit
Message added by =VG= SemlerPDX,

Player previously banned, attempted to create new account, instructions already provided for unban

19 minutes ago, Little-pit said:

Hi my username is Little-pit I tried many time to join your server but it keep kicking me (I'm not banned).im new at this game I just started pay it yester, IDK if need some kind of requirements to join your server. 

Please respond ASAP

Hello allen2020! Welcome to the website!

You were banned on August 17, 2020 by Alaura after repeated warnings for stealing assets belonging to another squad:

Map          : operation_soul_rebel
Gamemode     : coop
Layer        : 64
Team 1       : ru
Team 2       : gb
ROUND STARTED: 2020-08-17 22:54

[23:41:56     TEAM 2]  Sniper_Igor: !r allen asset steal
[23:42:03 T2 SQUAD 2]  wiseman738: !r allen asset steal
[23:42:11 T2 SQUAD 1]  Alaura: !kick Allen steal
[23:42:17     GLOBAL] =VG= 0100011000101: !resign allen join cas squad.
[23:42:32     TEAM 2]  wiseman738: allen, you need to join the relevant squad before taking assets mate :)
[23:42:53     TEAM 2]  wiseman738: for transport choppers -trans, for attack choppers/jets -cas
[23:49:32 T2 SQUAD 1]  Alaura: !ban Allen steal

Our server can identify players properly even if they attempt to create a new account:

[2021-06-12 15:40] !KICK           performed by 'SERVER' on ' Small-Pit': Account related to banned key: 43cad3a99c674b84bbe454b4468079e9

PR COOP is a highly structured game mode here at VG, with many rules governing who can use which vehicles, in order to keep it fair for everyone.  Please be sure you have read and are familiar with our PR COOP Server Rules before proceeding.

Your only available route to being allowed to play on our server(s) again is to fill out an Unban Request form:

https://veterans-gaming.com/unban-requests/pr/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2