Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Mission Accomplished.......Kudos =VG= SemlerPDX !!!

Mostly Blind
Message added by =VG= SemlerPDX,

Thank you so much, Mostly Blind!! :drinks:  -SemlerPDX

When I landed here a few days ago, I was in search of downloadable profiles for the "VliceAttack" program that might apply to the flight sims that I play.

Little did I know that I would happen onto the amazing brainwork of  =VG=SemlerPDX and his incredible "AVCS CORE" program, which is in the process of changing my computer life.  His program is making  VoiceAttack a viable and useable program to this septigenarian with limited vision.  

No doubt that most of you guys here utilize his work in your gaming controls and not surprised at its abilities but, it is something new and wonderful to me.  If by chance you are not using his work, I suggest that you do.

Being a fan of history, I fly some of the "Il2 Sturmovik" series of games.  The one that I used his program with is titled, "Il2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles 1946", flying vintage WW2 aircraft of all Allied and Axis powers.  Does anyone else play these titles?

Power  is running down on my "majic eyes" so I'm out  Thank you ,   =VG= SemlerPDX !!!for your work.

Mostly Blind

• Like 5
  • VG Spirit 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

I'm in total agreement with you .  The man's work is outstanding.  I have been working with it for hte last week and feel like I'm about to get a good handel on it. I'n about to install and join the Discord group to access some help with things that I haven't found yet.  Wish me luck and thanks for putting this website and community together.  Well done.

• Thanks 1

On 6/4/2021 at 12:29 AM, Mostly Blind said:

When I landed here a few days ago, I was in search of downloadable profiles for the "VliceAttack" program that might apply to the flight sims that I play.

Little did I know that I would happen onto the amazing brainwork of  =VG=SemlerPDX and his incredible "AVCS CORE" program, which is in the process of changing my computer life.  His program is making  VoiceAttack a viable and useable program to this septigenarian with limited vision.  

No doubt that most of you guys here utilize his work in your gaming controls and not surprised at its abilities but, it is something new and wonderful to me.  If by chance you are not using his work, I suggest that you do.

Being a fan of history, I fly some of the "Il2 Sturmovik" series of games.  The one that I used his program with is titled, "Il2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles 1946", flying vintage WW2 aircraft of all Allied and Axis powers.  Does anyone else play these titles?

Power  is running down on my "majic eyes" so I'm out  Thank you ,   =VG= SemlerPDX !!!for your work.

Mostly Blind

May the spirits of Semler guide you.

• Like 1