Hello, all,

I am an old, visually impaired, USN veteran, Flight Sim Pilot who just landed and taxied to the hangar here, hoping to find a tutor for the "AVCS CORE" program so I can use the "VoiceAttack" program to make aircraft control much easier.  

I hope that I can contribute positive things to the site and team meambers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, all, I am an old, visually impaired, USN veteran, Flight Sim Pilot who just landed and taxied to the hangar here, hoping to find a tutor for the "AVCS CORE" program so I can use the "Voice

then PR is not a problem...;p As SL, a spotter can see for you, an AR can protect you, a medic can heal you and a breacher can tell you where to go... then you don't need reflexes or eyes.

welcome. if you need help with VoiceAttack, i think @=VG= SemlerPDX is your man.  

Greetings from Oregon!  Happy to get new users started with VoiceAttack and my AVCS profiles for Falcon BMS!

Best place to find me for a chat is the VG Discord server (click the link here to go there), if you have any questions you can type them up and I can respond when I'm able.  Sometimes, I'm juggling cats and spinning plates, and when I find time to get onto our TeamSpeak server, I'm jumping directly into a game to play.  But other times, I sit in the channel "PITN's Playhouse" when I'm in the tinkering and talking mood - double-click my name and send a text message in TeamSpeak to get my attention.  Being disabled myself, some days I don't always get to dictate what I do so I play it by ear.

See you around and welcome to the website & server(s)!

• VG Seal of Approval 1
  • Upvote 1

Welcome to the =VG- Community, always good to see another Flight Sim pilot join us. Discord seems to be the place to hook up with players for a flight these days otherwise you're welcome to fly solo any time on our BMS server. We also have 4 ARMA servers and there's Project Reality here too.

• Thanks 1

Thanks guys, for the warm welcomes!  Looking forward to spending some time here and enjoying the comraderie.  If you lot are representive of the membership here, then life will be good.

My reflexes are a bit too slow  to strap on a non-prop aircraft anymore, so I don't know that I will be streaking about through the skies on the community servers but, who   knows.   I liked to play PR before my vision went south on me but I would be a hazard and a detriment to a squad of ground pounders. :_)

• VG Spirit 1
  • Upvote 2
7 minutes ago, Mostly Blind said:

My reflexes are a bit too slow  to strap on a non-prop aircraft anymore

then PR is not a problem...;p

As SL, a spotter can see for you, an AR can protect you, a medic can heal you and a breacher can tell you where to go... then you don't need reflexes or eyes.

• VG Spirit 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5