Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Faction Variation on maps

Kvsh_420

Our good old @LangMaster is savvy when it comes to map editing so I thought maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea for him  to add different factions on the current  maps for the server ; Input in regards to what factions people would like to see on maps would help him out I guess
Example:- US Army on al baserah
                   Germans on Kokan
                   insurgents vs Hamas on ras al maseri (no co-op currently)
                   Canada on kamisiyah
                   1980'S British vs militia on saaremaa 
                   Regular british on bamyan 
                   E.T.C

Im sure we could get creative with this idea would love to hear feedback from you guys.   

• Upvote 3

Right now working on Yamalia, but i am gonna pass on that very soon cause the program is generating nav mesh for like 48 hours now, and that's gonna be hell of a navmesh with like 600k polygons and ima will need to lower that to 70k so fuck that.

Making a layer is a one day thing, tho basic layers like these does not impress much the R-Devs neither Melon, it will be hard to pass them through, i am fighting for the Black Gold Large now so i am hoping we might get two working layers next update.

• Like 1