Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

CnC Generals Zero Hour Mod Files: USA

WCCBadploy

I saw the =AMPHETAMINE= post on the CnC USA Theme muic and I was inspired to share the modding files I use for this timeless game.

I have had many a stress free outcome with these files over the years.

Less units with more punch and sustainability.

(Sigh... I wish I could devote more time to gaming like I did in the past.)

I have included several iterations that I have made over recent years, as every time I get round to playing it I always visit the modding sites and tweak some more.

Just replace your "ini" folder in your "YourDrive:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Command & Conquer The First Decade\Command & Conquer(tm) Generals Zero Hour\Data" directory.

Enjoy!!

CnC Generals - Zeriohour Mod.zip

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

• WCCBadploy changed the title to CnC Generals Zero Hour Mod Files: USA
On 5/6/2021 at 5:24 PM, WCCBadploy said:

I saw the =AMPHETAMINE= post on the CnC USA Theme muic and I was inspired to share the modding files I use for this timeless game.

I have had many a stress free outcome with these files over the years.

Less units with more punch and sustainability.

(Sigh... I wish I could devote more time to gaming like I did in the past.)

I have included several iterations that I have made over recent years, as every time I get round to playing it I always visit the modding sites and tweak some more.

Just replace your "ini" folder in your "YourDrive:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Command & Conquer The First Decade\Command & Conquer(tm) Generals Zero Hour\Data" directory.

Enjoy!!

CnC Generals - Zeriohour Mod.zip 3.96 MB · 1 download

Wow, wow, wow, THANKS!!!
Sorry for late reply, much love <3 <3 <3

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Command and Conquer was my first love, the RTS that me and all my friends played on Playstation (the original).  We had a link cable connecting two Playstations and a pair of TV's facing away from each other.

Can only imagine what CnC on PC would be like, especially with a whack ton of mods.  Cheers Badploy! :drinks: 

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

Command and Conquer was my first love, the RTS that me and all my friends played on Playstation (the original).  We had a link cable connecting two Playstations and a pair of TV's facing away from each other.

Can only imagine what CnC on PC would be like, especially with a whack ton of mods.  Cheers Badploy! :drinks: 

I had a similar experience with CnC too. Only on PC though. There is an update to the old CnC games that is just so astounding!!

• Thanks 1