Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Player Recommendation

KevinBrute

I'm sure y'all have seen this kind of topic in the official PR forum. Except, this time it's only for the players within the VG community. So, just throw in a post down below who you are recommending, what role they are good at, and why. This way, we can sort of have a reference especially when there are players with potentials popping up. I'll go first, I'm recommending HombreDeSombrero as either cas or trans pilot. I've flown with him a couple times and he seems to know what he's doing. Main thing is, he follows orders despite the fact that he doesn't have a mic. So if you're a cas or trans SL and this guy joins, give him a chance.

• VG Spirit 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, KevinBrute said:

I'm sure y'all have seen this kind of topic in the official PR forum. Except, this time it's only for the players within the VG community. So, just throw in a post down below who you are recommending, what role they are good at, and why. This way, we can sort of have a reference especially when there are players with potentials popping up. I'll go first, I'm recommending HombreDeSombrero as either cas or trans pilot. I've flown with him a couple times and he seems to know what he's doing. Main thing is, he follows orders despite the fact that he doesn't have a mic. So if you're a cas or trans SL and this guy joins, give him a chance.

when i do cas or trans i just let him do as he like's when he joins up and i agree on him being a good pilot 

• Thanks 1

Never seen a thread like this before, title of thread a little confusing, I thought it was an admin trying to get =VG= members lol. Either way I guess it's nice to get some player names out there for being and continuing to be good players! 

I am putting @TowerDuckout there! Great player, does any infantry role you give him and will do a damn good job of it! Great sense of humour, never dull playing a round with this Duck!walking duck GIF by South Park

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Connor said:

I am putting @TowerDuckout there! Great player, does any infantry role you give him and will do a damn good job of it!

I second this he's really good as infantry. 

2 hours ago, NocnyBober said:

@Golden
 He's a bit of a dickhead, but he's also the best cas pilot and infantry squad leader that I've met.

This is also true xD

im also adding MAD_KY out there for good ground unit.

• Upvote 4

I'd like to nominate a few players as best-in-slot for the following categories:

Now on a more sincere note: I nominate... everyone. For every slot/position. Have been very positively surprised by several unknown faces in the past few weeks, so to me everyone is potentially a great player in his/her slot. There's always those names you remember ofc, but I'm happy that that list keeps growing for now :D I love the intention though and I've known that other thread on the PR forums!

• VG Seal of Approval 1
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, =VG= Acro1 said:

I'd like to nominate a few players as best-in-slot for the following categories:

Now on a more sincere note: I nominate... everyone. For every slot/position. Happily surprised by several unknown faces in the past few weeks, so to me everyone is potentially a great player in his/her slot. I love the intention though and I've known that other thread on the PR forums :D 

Something's fishy over here.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, =VG= Acro1 said:

Best dirtbike driver: =VG= Binary @=VG= Acro1

that sounds like a direct challenge!

seriously: the admins have watch lists, or you name a name in between, I think that's ok, but we shouldn't start with further lists in this direction. I think "secured or tested member" as a seal is also ok. but i find it very questionable to create whitelists for players... that has a negative aftertaste for me. I know this thread was not meant in a negative way and I have no real problem with it. just wanted to put it in the room to think about... ^^

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• KevinBrute changed the title to Player Recommendation