Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Mod lists discussions

CptHawk

I'd like to use this forum as a medium to discuss both the required mods and optional mods, get some feedback, ideas, or concerns out in the open for everyone to think and decide on.

We'll start with the required server mods that we have current active.

ACE - No Medical
ACE Compats - RHS Compats
CBA_A3
task_force_radio
RHSUSAF
RHSAFRF
RHSGREF
RHSSAF
CUP Terrains - Core
CUP Terrains - Maps
CUP Units
CUP Vehicles
CU Weapons
Zeus Enhanced
Remove Stamina
Remove Stamina - ACE 3
No Weapon Sway
ETS - Enemy Tagging System
Enhanced Movement
DUI - Squad Radar
CH View Distance
FIR AWS
F-16 Fighting Falcon
F-15 Eagle
A-10 Warthog
6 x 6 All Terrain Vehicle
Boeing/SOAR MH-47E Chinook

CLA Clafghan
Fallujah
Lythium
Jbad

The next list we have are the optional client side mods that some of our players use, the list was made optional to help those who do not have the hard drive space to spare after the required mods.
Most of the mods on this list are cosmetic with some sound mods with jsrs and weapons, the items will not appear to those who do not have the mods loaded, but all mods will work client side.

VSM All-In-One Collection
USP Gear & Uniforms AIO
USP Gear - ACE
USP Patches & Insignias
NIArms All In One
USSOC_LITE_mas
CIA_SOG_mas
L3-GPNVGG18 Panoramic NV
BettIR
Apricot's MW NVG VFX
JSRS
JSRS - RHS USAF
JSRS - RHS SAF
JSRS - RHS GREF
JSRS - RHS AFRF

if you have any concerns or questions on any of the mods or how any of them work, feel free to post on here and it will be addressed.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's get peoples opinion on two mods we currently have on the required list: 6 x 6 All Terrain Vehicle and the Boeing/SOAR MH-47E Chinook

So the 6x6 first,
    I've heard concerns about the usefulness of its fuel economy being rather low, and another concern being that its rather slow and defenseless. While the positives being that it can carry ALOT of shit and that it does give us a nice little 60mm mortar with WP rounds. So far, I've noticed people have started ignoring the vehicles themselves and the 60mm being used sparingly.

Now the Boeing/SOAR MH-47E Chinook
    It's a mod that was created in ARMA 2 and worked very well there, and once Arma 3 came out, it was ported over. However, this creates issues on that it does not fully behave like similar helicopters that were created in and for Arma 3, and it will not get a rework anytime soon. We currently have another MH-47 from another mod that was created in A3 and works a bit better then this mod.

So I'd like to get some feedback on these mods, does anyone actually use them often, or are these mods that can be trimmed from the required mod list.

• ZULU

GMT - UTC - PRT  

• Your Local Date and Time

(Your Local Date/Time)

Important Information

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy