Rules Enforcement: Standard Operating Procedure
If you violate our rules expect to be punished. The rules below are enforced by our admin team who adhere to strict guidelines.
If you feel you have been punished unfairly by one of our server admins, or wish to report a player, post here: Complaints/Report Disruptive Players
When no PR Admins are online or in the TS3 Channels, use the !R report command in game. If you need to make a private report, message MelonMuncher, SemlerPDX, m823us, or BLuDKLoT
Public Notice: Standard Player Expectations
Before you continue playing on the server, be sure you have read AND understand our Server Rules. The VG PR COOP is a very structured game with many specific rules governing who can use which vehicles, and if you are new to the game in general, we suggest you stick to playing Infantry in a squad (and stick with your squad, and obey your squad leader).
We are not a training server, we expect players to learn how to operate vehicles offline or elsewhere, and also to hold their fire in-game if they cannot properly identify friend from foe on any given map. All players should use communication as able to prevent friendly fire incidents and to coordinate movements, fire support, transportation, and tactical advances as appropriate.
We expect accidental teamkills to be few and far between, and promptly followed by a genuine and sincere apology; carelessness will not be tolerated in our game. Players have a right to play for a "zero deaths match" and therefore End of Round Teamkilling will not be tolerated. Accidents will always happen from time to time, let's all try to keep it to a minimum and have fun!
1. Assets and Vehicles
You must join or make the appropriate squad to use an asset
Crewed Assets are claimed by the first correctly named squad. As long as this squad exists, they get the exclusive right to use the respective asset. All assets require crewman or pilot kits, except for mortars.
Vehicles (Jeeps/Trucks/Cars/Bikes/Boats) are claimed by infantry squads upon entering. When a squad exits a vehicle in the field, other squads cannot take it without permission from the original owners.
Taking an asset/vehicle that doesn’t belong to you.
- Taking an asset without being in the proper squad.
- Taking a vehicle in the field while said vehicle was being used by another squad.
Abusing or destroying of assets/vehicles, or using it so terribly that the team doesn’t benefit from it’s use. This includes:
- Intentionally destroying assets/vehicles.
- Crashing/destroying assets on takeoff or after very short use due to incompetence.
- Consistently dying whilst using an asset, so that our team cannot rely on its support.
- Leaving assets unattended outside of main base (abandoning Tanks / APC’s / helicopters/…)
- Using vehicles for personal transport (eg. a single person using a logi to drive to a flag, then leaving it behind).
All assets must be fully manned before leaving the main base (See Armored Assets for exceptions) Loss of an asset while soloing will result in an immediate kick.
Armored assets (Tank, APC, AAV)
Tanks do not need to have the commander/machine gun seat occupied to leave the main base, but the squad cannot be locked until all available seats are filled.
APC, IFV and AAVP assets are primarily direct fire vehicles used for supporting infantry.
AAV or anti-air vehicles that do not have heavy ground attack features can be taken solo (Avenger, Gopher, Gaskin, Stormer, Fennek) AAV with heavy ground attack abilities must be fully manned (Type 95, Tunguska, Shilka, ZSU-57, M163 Vulcan)
Air Assets (Transport, CAS)
Air assets must abide by our no baserape rules. Learning to fly on Veterans Gaming is not allowed.
Transport assets must only be used for transport and logistics, they are not attack assets. Do not hover or land near friendly infantry squads unless called upon.
Mortars must be used appropriately. Barraging positions occupied by friendly forces, spamming or refusal to cease fire will result in a kick. Communicate with ground forces when using this asset.
Intentional teamkilling of ANY kind is strictly forbidden. This includes:
- Intentionally shooting and killing friendlies
- Forced teamkills (e.g jumping in front firing MG)
- End-of-round teamkills.
Accidents happen, but always show courtesy and apologise. If these teamkills occur frequently, you will be warned and subsequently kicked or banned.
Cannot contain any offensive language, racial slurs or religious hostilities. At any time, Admins may ask to disband and rename your squad if deemed offensive. Asset squads must be properly named and have their role easily identified.
Mechanized Infantry: Infantry squads who wish to use an APC as transport must clearly refer to this in their squad name by naming their squad Mech Inf, APC Inf or something similar. APC squads have first claim on armoured vehicles.
Infantry squads must have a minimum of four players before locking. Asset squads may be locked once all the available asset slots are filled.
Assets squads may be locked if the squad leader is waiting for a slow loading player. (Friend who is going to fly cobra with player) It cannot be locked if there are other assets to use.
Creating a second asset squad when there is already an assigned squad will result in your squad resignation. Exception if the original squad is full and all crew-able assets are not yet taken.
You must be willing to lead a squad in order to create one, any squad leader who is taking team players away from the conflict may be resigned.
4. Disrupting gameplay (Griefing)
Willfully disrupting gameplay in a way that prevents players enjoying the game in any way is against the rules. Examples include:
- Destroying friendly vehicles
- Laying mines with an intent to teamkill
- Purposely limiting friendly movement with no tactical advantage (Bridge destruction, deploying razorwire)
- Spamming vehicle guns or shooting in main base
Racism will result in an immediate ban.
Religious/political hostilities, flaming, harassments and threats will be condemned harshly.
Insults against admins will result in a kick, continued aggression will get you banned
Spamming, either via chat or microphone, is prohibited. You will be warned and kicked. Frequent offences may result in a ban.
End of round spam is not tolerated and will result in a kick.
Baserape is the act of assaulting flags in an incorrect order. Including:
- Skipping more than one flag as infantry
- Skipping any flags while in an asset
- Attacking the enemy main base before cappable/attacking uncappable main
- Destroying enemy reinforcement routes (Bridges/Razorwire).
- Laying mines at enemy vehicle spawns.
- Attacking enemy supply lines or attacking beyond the current flag as CAS
Skipping 1 flag while playing infantry is allowed for strategical purposes. If no progress is being made you will be ordered to fall back. Examples include:
- Preparing to capture during a fast paced game
- Setting up FOBs
- Destroying forward emplacements (not allowed to skip beyond next capable flag to destroy emplacements)
Skipping a flag must not overrule the no camping enemy main rule
AA and AAVs are the exception to the rule, and may be destroyed at such a time they pose a threat.
Farming kills by camping spawns and enemy assets is forbidden. Including:
- Knifing/camping enemy assets. Every attempt must be made to destroy any enemy asset as long as it complies with the baserape rules.
- Attacking enemy infantry spawn points
Enemy infantry spawns may only be attacked when they are inside the current flag capture radius.
9. Loitering (AFK)
Loitering or AFK players may be removed from the server if they are in any way detrimental to gameplay. Examples include:
- Going AFK in a vehicle when the seat is needed.
- AFK when the server is full and there are others who are trying to join the server.
The AI can see through smoke! Both infantry and vehicle smoke is prohibited unless used for marking!
11. Cheats | Glitches | Hacks
Unfair advantages of any kind will be punished by an immediate ban. These include:
- X-ray mods
- Injector hacks (which allow rcon abuse and map teleportation)
Any mutiny or kick vote must be accompanied by a valid reason. No valid reason => Punishable for disrupting gameplay. Abusing the vote system will get you kicked and banned.
13. False Allegations & Misrepresentation (Lying)
If you lie to get another player kicked or banned you will be banned instead.
If you misrepresent yourself as someone else or use any type of subversive means to present the facts or minimize to a large degree the events leading to a ban you are appealing, you will be banned from all VG servers.