Just play with the Russian squads and you learn everything. If you fail you get kicked out the squad xD.
I am not joking the best way to learn to play this game is by following players as skitalez ranger and spartanish and maybe me. I am not talking about how to best cheat/about/glitch the map tactics but what you should do in general.
I run my squad in the way I except people to do the job by themself and stick near the squad. What I mean with this is that I don’t tell the ar/at where they have to go and setup, I expect them to learn/do it them self. People join the squad ask me what kit? My response: Take pilot! I don’t know maybe think yourself what is needed? (medics) do we have them?(if yes 2) then what other kit can I grab (non?) take ammo and tag along.
Communication is key but spending 10 min discussing how to attack/cover bla bla bla the next flag is not going to work.
If one thing should be thought it would be how to medic as people do not seem to understand how you can push bodies 2 meters away.
Medic 101 quick guide
1. You have ~60 seconds orso to pickup someone. So take your time don’t simply run to the wounded body stab him while under gunfire maybe kill the guy first if you can.
2. Resuscitate is PUSH!!!!!! If someone is hugging the wall lay down on the body look 180degree away from the wall and then click. (According to what make sense the resuscitate is a projectile shooting forward the hands are just animation and don’t do anything)
3. Squadlead is not first revive!!! People be like “pickup SL alway up first” but don’t. Rather pick up the guy down next to you or most in cover. If the medic would fail the revive the person who got revived also has a chance to pick up the squad. Another good reason would be that been revived is not always safe rather have 2 other people protecting the wounded/healing SL as he is an 1shot kill.
4. You will disagree but don’t revive other squads unless their medics/sl are down. With this I mean that if your squad is moving/pushing your medics should not slack behind picking up people from other squads. They should have medics them self and you should not bother to much. Don’t get me wrong you can always help but you also need to stick near your squad.
5. Revived people can not jump/run. A medic should alway drop patches on people who are exposed to allow them to quickly get away.
6. Drop a patch on the body on sides of the hill. While many people say stab the kit it does not really work like it. The view from the wounded guy is the location you need to stab.
7. Always push double to revive. Yes people in order to revive me (and many many other people) you need to push them once or better drop a patch. It is just better to always waste one small click to push them to simply waste an epipen. Don’t ask me why just push people once before stabbing them.
8. Leftover tips
Don’t stab random wounded bodies, if they don’t talk leave them.
Stab up the entire squad and heal them at once (if safe) no need to heal one by one
Push to find out if someone is ded or wounded ( dunno but when they move when pushing they mostly alive)