1. paste your info with text only.
2. stop using wikipedia for info not always is 100% true. And also re-read all info so you better understand it.
3. THE LAW applies to any weapon or munition which is primarily designed to set fire to objects or to cause burn injury to persons through the action of flame, heat, or combination thereof, produced by a chemical reaction of a substance delivered on the target. ( Protocol on Prohibitions or Restrictions on the use of Incendiary Weapons). CLUSTER FORM OF THESE WEAPONS ARE TOTALLY PROHIBITED . 1992 Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC) - the use of chemical based weapons that have toxic effects on any life form is PROHIBITED ( that means no white phosphorous).
4. 1976 United Nations Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques (ENMOD).Massive use of incendiary weapons can also have long-term ecological consequences, which can be severe and are largely unpredictable.
5. Napalm "is subject to a reservation that says that the treaty can be ignored if it would save civilian lives." Yes and no. THE LAW is mainly designed to describe that the TARGET OF THE INCENDIARY WEAPON CAN ONLY BE COMBATANTS.
6. FULL DEFINITION so you don t have to read almost all i said : Protocol III on Prohibitions or Restrictions on the Use of Incendiary Weapons prohibits, in all circumstances, making the civilian population as such, individual civilians or civilian objects, the object of attack by any weapon or munition which is primarily designed to set fire to objects or to cause burn injury to persons through the action of flame, heat or a combination thereof, produced by a chemical reaction of a substance delivered on the target. The protocol also prohibits the use of air-delivered incendiary weapons against military targets within a concentration of civilians, and limits the use of incendiary weapons delivered by other means. Forest and other plants may not be a target unless they are used to conceal combatants or other military objectives. Protocol III lists certain munition types like smoke shells which only have a secondary or additional incendiary effect; these munition types are not considered to be incendiary weapons.
7. What you said at the end is a war crime as you specified that you are going to bomb all Chinese population which includes civilians as well( "I can bomb the Chinese with napalm if I want to. Not a warcrime too" ) also what Turkey and USA did was a war crime by todays standards.
Info from: https://www.icrc.org/en