Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Introduction - Back in the seat

MOKUM

Hi gentleman of Veterans Gamimg

After a two year break I'm back in the F-16 (Falcon BMS 4.34) and are happy to found this opportunity to fly online missions again with this community and the available Campaign server. What a great feature to make this possible. Thank you so much.

Though I fly the Falcon for about 20 years (Allied Force, Open Falcon and BMS) I'm not a very good VFW-pilot, but I know the basics, like performing a Ramp Start, Midair Refueling (not in a turn of the tanker) and know how to fire A-A missiles (AMRAAM and Heat Seakers) and A-G weapons (LGB's, JDAM'S and HARMS in it's different configurations, dumb boms etc.) and know a bit about the Wild Weasel tactics.

Before my break I was a member of the FreeBirds and after this wing was abolished I became a member of the 1st VFW. As the 1stVFW started to fly the DCS I signed off from this wing. My callsign back than was Nick-san, but now I'm back I changed it to MOKUM (slang of my hometown Amsterdam-Holland)

Now I'm back here and I'm looking forward to fly online missions with real VFW pilots of the Veterans.

Note; I red the SOP's and understand and shall respect them.

Thank you and regards!

F-16 hardware setup:

Thrustmaster Cougar HOTAS

TrackIR 5

Thrustmaster rudder

Self configured and build PC

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Hello and welcome!  Glad you're enjoying the server!  Been rather busy with life stuff, then I get busy with the website/etc. and haven't found the time to fly outside of a quick re-training op.  Hoping to be on the server more frequently myself soon.  See you around!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 4-10-2019 at 1:00 PM, =VG= Acro1 said:

Welcome back to the team @MOKUM! Hope you enjoy the campaign as much as ever. :beach:

Do fix your TeamSpeak push-to-talk though, please. I was on the verge of reporting you as a troll when your music was blasting incessantly in the Welcome channel :P.

Had to step down for some time from BMS again. I fixed the Push -To-Talk, but also shall turn off the music as soon as I'm on TS3. Sorry for the inconvenience :-) 

• Upvote 1