Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Things i miss in PR VG CO-OP

=VG= Skitalez

Oh trust me @=VG= Skitalez I am in 100% with you. 

Some of the old layouts are far better than what we have currently.  

I also miss some of the first players I started playing PR with and I was grateful that they recorded on YouTube so I could remember the banter or shenanigans we would get into, either from the situations that happen, the PR bugs, or just player interactions. 

Sadly, we can not go into the past. But we can take action now and make sure that our friends know we care about them and check in with them. Try to connect as much as you can. I actually became best man and planned a wedding for a player that I met online and never met until he said he was going to get married and we should all meet up. 

The other thing that I recommend is let people know about changes you want such as missing old layers, the DEVS don't know until we tell them. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

This is truly an interesting post  @=VG= Skitalez Thank you.

What is exactly wrong with karbala, somebody bring back that map to the show.

We actualy are playing some maps more often than the others, i thought we could reverse that just to make things different a bit since broken maps can not be fixed for now as far as i know.

Is it possible for DEVs to do so we can add new map or make changes on the existing ones without updating the game ? We just put it in both sides (Server and Client) and voila.

I'm sure about one thing: We do need changes to keep the game attractive.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, WarGhost said:

Is it possible for DEVs to do so we can add new map or make changes on the existing ones without updating the game ? We just put it in both sides (Server and Client) and voila.

technically, this is possible but then everyone must have installed this map. that would mean that we have fewer players and not everyone can join immediately. I think it makes more sense to do that on a second server.

What is exactly wrong with karbala, somebody bring back that map to the show.

I can not remember exactly but after the last update there was quite a problem ... I think the server crashed constantly.

We actualy are playing some maps more often than the others, i thought we could reverse that just to make things different a bit since broken maps can not be fixed for now as far as i know.

this is more for the admins here: maybe we can make a (current) list which maps with which layout is usable and maybe with information like "low-pop-map" and things like this... especially if you play often at night and only 8 players online then you can choose between muttrah and kashan ... except there are eight top players, then you can take any map and hold a flag.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The only ONE meatgrinder i remember from the past is Street2. You wont believe but we never captured….., was it pool?

I remember once, as we tried it. Many experienced =VG='s and oldschoolplayers. Coordinated in Teamspeak, we was close to get it but than ……. looking direction melonmuncher

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/30/2019 at 1:16 AM, =VG= Skitalez said:

3. Old players

For me its the good old boys, like 45days Ranger Crazy vet. Death dealer more thickets more fun  : )  we all play for hours anyhow, short maps have to little foreplay : )  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

and the midnight shift on Muttrah (because it crashed a lot, and we we're always finding ourselves back at Muttrah, with no admins to change the map)

Jap. I miss that too. muttrah 24/7/365 !!!

• Like 2