=VG= BinkleDinkle

Server Down (POST HERE IF DOWN!)

the problem that the server no longer restarts by itself seems relatively new, do you know what it is?

Ciro was away, then I was away, now afaik, we are both around and will be resolving the issues with the server and TCAdmin in the very near future.  Problems that have persisted through July and August should soon be a thing of the past, as well as these server hang issues that have popped up.  If it were something simple, we would have fixed it already, but this will require server downtime and some heavy work based on our earlier estimates.  We'll keep you all informed and will make separate public announcements once we get rolling.  Just wanted to respond here as there seems to be questions about why this is happening, and I thought we made that clear to everyone when TCAdmin went belly-up after an attempted update in July, and subsequent failures to get together and resolve it due to real life issues and prior engagements we could not control or ignore, that the servers would be running less efficiently until fixed.

Thank you all for your patience!

• Upvote 3

I just asked because you once said that server os is windows. If there had been problems, I might have been able to help locate the error because we use various server on different windows versions at work...
but with TCA I have only a very few experiences and these are years ago so I will not be able to help you there. 

thanks for the info or answer. :buba:

• Upvote 1

Hello everyone,

I decided to hijack this thread and if people would please continue to post in this if the server goes down we will be notified faster.

Thank you all!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2