=VG= keed

Arma 3 Liberation Server crashing

Hi,

me and @=VG= Orracis were playing on the vanilla server running Liberation  on Altis. After like 5 minutes we lost connection. This seems to happen every time. Can somebody check it out?

Cheers!

This is a known issue that we have not been able to resolve yet (mostly because I'm the only one really doing it and I'm out of ideas).  Zadra has been invaluable in helping pin down the issue, but to no success.  He doesn't even read English, so our communication is always passive and not a lot gets accomplished fast.

I feel like I'm spinning plates sometimes..... I used to have several technical people helping manage the difficult technical aspects of various servers at VG, and now it is pretty much down to me.  I remember back when I didn't know anything technical and Savage/Poffadder/Solar taught me a little and encouraged me to learn more.  Now, here I am.
Thank God for Kav and Stark being so helpful and getting through a lot of training this year managing the PR Server.... but still, I'm alone in the dark here and not sure how to fix the Arma 3 server(s)...

One possible work around (if I understand Zadra correctly) is to restart it 3 times.... apparently, the third time will be stable(?)

So sorry for the technical issues, I hate when things fall into disrepair.  If you know anyone in our group with technical know-how who'd be willing to help ol' SemlerPDX out, tell them to msg me.  :hi:

Thanks Semler. Not sure what his specific knowledge regarding the technical side of Arma is, but @=VG= Deathdealer hosts us a lot on his internal connection and loads out different missions and what not. Perhaps he might make for a good Arma manager and change up scenarios/missions, what not. Thanks again for the help. 

• Like 2

Three restarts apply to all maps on the server and only via TCAdmin.
Running the Arma3 server on the WindowsServer desktop is working properly.