Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Frame drops on kashan (not khamisiyah)

Vanillapop

23 minutes ago, CptHawk said:

not attacking the main on that one is a moot point as its the last flag.

North Al-Khidhir is the last flag. MEC Base is in out-of-bounds and can't be capped, thus an 'uncappable main'.

4 minutes ago, Vanillapop said:

Sorry I ment kashan

On Kashan there is only a few spawn points in the mainbase for bots, with a large amount of them spawning at once lags everything up. Not much can be done about it due to navmash size, Only real solution is stay in cap zone and get it neutral quicker. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Vanillapop said:

Seems like anyone who is flying on khami and gets near the enemy airfield starts to rapidly drop frames, I observed it happening 1 week ago and since then it has happened to others.

Yepp some crash right out on khasan some with ok pc will have around 15fps

i mean... replacing bot spawns shouldnt be too hard?

ive worked with unreal engine 2 before but i dont know if its the same thing as refractor 2.0

in ue2, u could insert antiportals (doesnt draw geometries, actors out of view) so u wouldnt lag if the map was big

other solution i can think of for kashan in coop is ask dev to put more fog (if that helps xD) like khami alt cuz of a bot orgy problem

7 hours ago, =VG= BinkleDinkle said:

North Al-Khidhir is the last flag. MEC Base is in out-of-bounds and can't be capped, thus an 'uncappable main'.

I was talking of the airfield on Kashan, not Khami.

And I don't think more fog will help, no one really starts lagging until they get close enough that everything inside renders.

3 hours ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

Interesting things to note, but definitely not worthy of fixing just for coop, if it is unintentional after all.  A thing that discourages people from messing around in an uncappable enemy main?  Can we get some more of that please? ;)

everything is broken... outpost is broken... karbala is broken... yamalia is broken.... and now kashan... if we keep losing more coop maps, we're going to go back to the good ol days before map rotation

MUTTRAH CITY 24/7 BABY

22 hours ago, Vanillapop said:

The thing is this never happened before it's a new issue that started a few weeks ago

I've always had that. but I think it has become worse after the last update.

moving backwards helps; p

• Upvote 1