Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

BMS 4.34 Release

CobaltUK

Default 4.34 Rolling fire is now running.  120TH set non HQ Also 35th & 80th at Kunsan, 36th Osan.

This is just temporary but with the inevitable 4.34 visitors connecting its better to have something.

Discussions will be had with the intent of re instating the customized Rolling fire or perhaps one of the new KTO campaigns.

There will be server downtime but ought to be brief.

• Upvote 4

On 4/24/2019 at 10:03 AM, Jeffu said:

You can transfer the keyfile, but you will need to set almost everything else up from scratch.

You can transfer the logbook file across ok without issues, and keep your previous missions data.

My old key file seems to work at the moment but I don't know what's new in 4.34 yet I assume all the old controls will work as before and that there could be additional new ones?

1 minute ago, =VG= Kavelenko said:

You can transfer the logbook file across ok without issues, and keep your previous missions data.

My old key file seems to work at the moment but I don't know what's new in 4.34 yet I assume all the old controls will work as before and that there could be additional new ones?

I think all controls from 4.33 are still present. The main issue is that there are older legacy callbacks pre-4.33 that have been removed in 4.34 and this could cause issues with the game.

So we've got a new 145 page document in the docs directory: C:\Falcon BMS 4.34\Falcon BMS 4.34\Docs

Titled "BMS COMMS & NAV MANUAL" incorporates the new BMS Air Traffic control, AI and Radios Management, Radio Navigation Principles, BMS Chart Reviews. Back to flight school boys! lol.

There's a updates to the BMS Manual as well, holy crap we'll be here forever reading this shit! lol.

There's a BMS Naval Ops manual for carrier operations too which is great.

• Upvote 1