Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

wrong ACDATA files

CaptCanada

First, you list 4.33.4 U5  -- if there is a typo, that is okay, but U5 is:  4.33.5 Build 16084
Let's be sure we are on the same page with the updates, so launch BMS and check the lower right corner of the main menu - be sure it looks like this:
bms_current_version_U5.jpg

One easy thing you can do is to copy and move your modded Acdata folder to the side, and use a clean un-modified version for use on Public Servers such as ours.   When you want to play offline or elsewhere using mods or custom items, you can move the modded Acdata folder back into position.  Be sure BMS is not running when you move these folders around.

The path to this folder is:  (your programs folder)\Falcon BMS 4.33 U1\Data\Sim

Here's a copy of a default un-modified Acdata folder for 4.33.5 (U5) from my own installation: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m7v7oxvid329ped/Acdata.zip?dl=0

I keep that folder at that link until the next update, and usually do it for every update - if you ever get mixed up and need a fresh unmodified Acdata folder, just refer to that link.  I might get it into the Downloads section here for easy reference, because basically it's the go-to fix for the error you posted.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1