• Announcements

STRONTIUM_DOG

My Rest Time Is almost over. I will go to da Jungle

My Rest Time Is......... almost over. I will go to da Jungle, and live there, and work in the Sea : ) 

And live with my native friends, in my paradise nest.   Its to remote for the internet, packet data only. 

But as always i will come back after a year or 5, maybe 6 months who knows. 

I have prepared and long speech, and, as i am unaccustomed to public addresses, ahahahahh  gagaga, i have also employed my fave general, to read it to you, as a message of encouragement, in the face of all adversity, and the ass as well. hahaha 

If i can i will log on for a quick bang with the sky jockeys and all ya good folks,,, reallll sooner...... its been so much fun this time round hahahahah    JOY : ) 

DSC01658.thumb.JPG.1bf72e7a8278ea074d64a748d1d463b9.JPGDSC00612.thumb.JPG.d7cedf4226648c8537ff816c37bc932d.JPG

Crocodile_Dundee_original_Australian_New

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Been a blast Dog ...sad to see ya going again bud, but Good Luck and Godspeed..See ya soon

Ps Thanks for the off grid  chit chat man..good stuff:drag_06:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, =VG= keed said:

See ya soon bud.

Also is this a freaking pressure chamber?

Yep you can fill it with O2 and feel like super man, Micheal Jackson used it to keep young hahah.  

5 hours ago, GRNANDGLD said:

Been a blast Dog ...sad to see ya going again bud, but Good Luck and Godspeed..See ya soon

Ps Thanks for the off grid  chit chat man..good stuff:drag_06:

When i go full Tesla i will send pics xx

8 hours ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

See ya on the flip side, brah!  Don't work too hard!

See ya soon Bro, thanks for the play pen, works like a dream : ) kabooooom,and i love hard work, for 3 hours a day 6 moths of the year hahaha, hope to see ya on PR, maybe in the trench with the rest of us.  its a screaaaeeem hahah   

10 hours ago, .Blizzard. said:

See ya and good luck with DA TREESSSS MAN ! :P 

yer mannnn they look at us mannnn and they have nut,s mannn hahaha 

11 hours ago, =VG= STARK said:

Its been a blast Strontium.  Best of luck with Work.  Speak soon man.

10 4 Stark : ) solid game play each and every time, :) double  plus good :) will be looking out for ya on the game net work, future web :)

7 hours ago, =VG= asquirrel456 said:

Stay safe bud! We'll be here and wait for your return.

Thanks mate you have been a right giggle hahahh say "sooner" to kid for me the, man in a sqeeekrs  skin. and just don't ok Squirrel don't hahaah 

8 hours ago, =VG= Kavelenko said:

Later Strontium_Dog!

Any landing, you can still walk away from, is a good landing hahah, have fun in the sky, whilst i'm at the bottom of the sea. : )  

9 hours ago, =VG= m823us said:

Hey man take it easy and see you soon will be here.

Thanks for being our referee, umpire, adjudicator, and good uncle. your a wise man M8 for a sqweeeker hahaha i'm impressed : )  thanks always : ) 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 30.1.2019 at 8:13 PM, STRONTIUM_DOG said:

I will go to da Jungle, and live there, and work in the Sea : ) 

declined. Deserters are being slaughtered. and now back in line, soldier; p

I wish you a good trip (I hope you do not drive in this ghettoblaster- submarine ^^) and not too much work.

and do not mess with the mermaids.

• Like 1

Good luck with the journey out there, man. Real-life are important! :drinks:

Hopefully will be seeing ya around some other time.. in PR ;)

- Inch

P.S: Croc Dundee? Lol, i always thought that Steve Irwin was the true legend in the jungle :P

Edited by InchPincherToo

On 1/31/2019 at 7:07 AM, =VG= Melon Muncher said:

Merged your posts, good luck and wishing you the best!

Also, are you an OWSI? or something else in the industry? Hope your water is better than mine, was only 2m vis here today.

PADI hahahhah Yanky doodel dandy    P'ay A'nd D'ie I'nstantly. naaa thats just a beer and wife humping thing. 

Plus the PADI, boss lives on an island far from me, but, not to far from me, filled with hookers lolz dirty old bugger hahah. Lot's of $10 Plastic cards sure add up hahah. 

After 2 decades my Title is BALL BUSTER, BLEED FOR ME, MASTER COUNTER ARGUMENT, and frog man hahh i have been a nicer SQ leader than hater1 as its the inter web : ) and theirs kids about, and office workers, and normal people lol.  That is, why i love his  SQ. it feels like home hahahh 

2 M vis are your arms longer than 2m hummmm low vis is when you need to take off your helmet, and press the SPG against your eye ball, to get a reading, hahahah 

I stay in Crystal Blue waters its sexy, at night, xx 

And don't use  Aluminium, PADI tanks the Aluminium oxide will, make you do an instructor course.........

$10 $100 $1, 000 $10. 000 $100. 000. for sexy old git. and for Mr Instructor. food beer sex and baldness hahahha. 

hahahhaah  you can eat iron oxide all day long, its yummy. 

Thanks for the merge. : )  and Bug fixes : ) VG Is top. 

• Upvote 1

Hey man, it's been good playing with you man, have fun over there man, be sure to write us man! ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Carkidd said:

Hey man, it's been good playing with you man, have fun over there man, be sure to write us man! ;)

Mann its gunna be sweet, blue sea, natural food, not the organic crap sold here, and PRs immortal, so.... expect me..... 

new sever settings hahaahh see below lolzzz