Kayip

Hello there

General Kenobi 

Sorry had to do it. Anyways, im new to this community  and i thought it would be nice to introduce myself and make some friends i hope you and i get along buddy :drag_03:

I really like the WH40K universe and if you want to talk you can just hit me up.(All is Dust!) 

You can give me tips about PR in the fields of flying and leading a squad i REALLY need those. 

Here are somethings i like:

History, Guns,Tanks,Ships, Spagetti,Kebabs,Russian Girls,Talking with people(its really wonderful to learn something about their country from a native),uh i almost forgot i do CRACK

a smile when i tease someone UwU. 

Sorry  for bothering you with this long read

akmrQPql_700w_0.jpg

• Like 3

Hello and welcome!  Thanks for the intro!  See you around!

*BTW, if you can't make your women orgasm, it's not their fault, it's yours. (translation: try harder!)  :tatice_03:

• Like 1

Hi there, nice intro :D

Welcome to the forums, pretty sure that i met you couple of times in-game before...

Looking forward to meet you some other time, see ya around-

- Inch

• Like 1

Greetings and Welcome to the community. There are lots of helpful members and compatriots that will be of assistance in anything game related. Especially when it comes to team tactics.

• Like 1

Welcome.

Also - Firstly; a male orgasm isn't really required with modern technology and all... Secondly a female orgasm definitely helps with the whole impregnating stuff. Thirdly as humans we all have become obsolete, it used to be only women that can actually create life, men just typically watch a puddle dry up on their bellybutton 3-4 times a day.  But science caught up with us. 

• Like 1

Ouch... so close.  We were looking for the words "gay men" and not "gay people".  Gay women don't fuck assholes, they chow box.  It's not that they can't, it's just that it's not synonymous.  Nice try, and don't forget to visit the gift shop on your way out! :tatice_03:

2 minutes ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

I suppose I'll have to track down some rules, because a big one here is "No politics - keep it on the topic of games"  and it would be easier if it was made clear for new members so they don't run into this sort of moderation.

Perhaps you did not get that impression from our gaming themed website, the vast majority of forum posts, news items, blogs, pictures and memes already on this site, or the general vibe of the chatbox activity, but this is a PC gaming website with an international community.

Our VG Member base represents 44 countries on 5 continents, and our general Member base literally spans the globe.

Please cease the political comments/pictures/memes and other such content.  Keep it about games and gaming related topics, and if you travel Off Topic, keep away from internet "hot topic" bullshit such as (just to name a few): politics, religion, true crime, medical, offensive foods, unicorns testicles or Cambodian breast milk.

Thank you all for understanding.