• Announcements

GRNANDGLD

AFK for extended period

Sorry to report that the Blizzard of 2018...15 inches..totaled my wife's car with a tree branch that also knocked out our power for 4 days.... and in the process, surged my computer and some appliances.  Was looking forward to a new computer any faking way.  Anyways, ir may be till after Christmas before affording that purchase...

MERRY CHRISTMAS guys if I dont get a chance to see you before....cyas soon

• Upvote 3

Pfff that sucks... hope things will sort out in the end. Anyway Merry X-mas and a Happy New Year !:Hyron_02:

Ps: I Swear it wasnt my fault  !!!   =))

Hey man good to hear from you. Sorry that you are not going to be on for a bit but glad to known it is going to be a bit before you are connected. 

Good luck with everything and enjoy the holiday season. We haven't got that much snow in Maine yet so we are kind of behind The Times.

• Upvote 1

wow NATURE what a beast,  salvage all the un burnt PC bits, drives, ram. And all here will teach you, how to patch up the man box. 300$ for some new bits. worst case. if you keep the old ATX case. lol  

Hope the snow tastes good,  If you boil acorns you can eat them, trust me i know, haha 

I will be snowed in soon as well, some tools and a motherboard, sure beat some match sticks and a bottle. 

Have a Virgin White Christmas mate,  ACE players will be missed. 

015-I.jpg

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, .Blizzard. said:

Pfff that sucks... hope things will sort out in the end. Anyway Merry X-mas and a Happy New Year !:Hyron_02:

Ps: I Swear it wasnt my fault  !!!   =))

!r .bliz intent destruction of base assets

:tatice_03:

Glad no one was near that car when that happened GRN -- stay safe and warm! Hope you have a Happy Holiday despite it all!  :ded_snegurochka2:

• Upvote 2

Sad news but on the other hand it is christmas time and wonder happen every day. The new car will be better and PR will start faster with your SSD and  i7 77 plus the better GFX. :Rulezzz_04: Happy Holidays and think positiv. :Rulezzz_05:

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, GRNANDGLD said:

Sorry to report that the Blizzard of 2018...15 inches..totaled my wife's car with a tree branch that also knocked out our power for 4 days.... and in the process, surged my computer and some appliances.  Was looking forward to a new computer any faking way.  Anyways, ir may be till after Christmas before affording that purchase...

MERRY CHRISTMAS guys if I dont get a chance to see you before....cyas soon

Main thing is you guys were ok after the blizzard. Hope Santa brings you a new computer for the New Year!! Cheers GRNANDGLD, see ya when you get back on deck!

• Upvote 2

Sorry to hear about your plight.

Real life is no doubt a priority so don't ever worry about it intruding ito your gaming experience.

Have the best Xmas possible under the circumstances and know all will be well in the New Year!!

• Upvote 2

that does not sound good. let me know if santa does not help ... then we knock him down together.

I wish you could get it under control quickly and that you'll be back on the battlefield soon.