Hoops0320

A bit late

Hey my name is Hoops,

I guess a lot of u already know me as I have been on the pr sever for a relatively long time now. 

Anyway for the people that don’t know me this is a little about myself:

I am not the kind of person that you would expect to be playing milsims because of my age. 

Sometimes I get a little to excited and can stop talking which if you find annoying I apologise. But other times I could of had a bad day and not really want to speak but just play the game.

I am currently in school which limits my play time but when I do get to play I look forward to playing with all of u guys.

The reason I posted this is because I saw all the other intros and thought u know what why don’t I give it a go. But anyway I really enjoy playing on this sever and being on TS.

Thanks for reading,

-Hoops

• Like 6
  • Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Hoops0320 said:

Sometimes I get a little to excited and can stop talking

I think you mean you can't stop talking.  (enable push to talk please)

Its always fun having you on and I hope you enjoy your time with us. 

I guess i have to make my introduction as i never made one. xD

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

You're a good guy. Good soldier. Welcome to the site. Enjoy the site as well and feel free to post. So I can read it when I have time to care for your opinions. On the battlefield we just work to do what we're told to do. And no. I never ever get annoyed with you to the point of rage. A mere "shut up Hoops" suffices. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, =VG= Double_13 said:

Just wondering how did he get past the age verification when making his account on the forum :rolf

i didn't see one

Good to see you on the website ! (you scuck):P Jk....jk.. Anyway  :crigon_04: hope you don t get angry or triggered by any of us, we re just joking.                        .....(most of the time)  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Welcome to the forums- :)

"HaVe YoU dOnE yOuR hOmEwOrK????" (Jkjk, no offense. I had my own ones too :D)

First time, i was completely had no idea why i even played with someone with your age (usually i found out it's annoying, even for someone who doesn't speaks English at all), but it's all nothing, nicely done and cool enough

It's actually great to play around sometimes with you in-game/or just TS3. Looking to play more some other time-

- Inch

#hoops0320foradmin #hoops0320forvg #hoops0320isloveandlife

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, InchPincherToo said:

Welcome to the forums- :)

"HaVe YoU dOnE yOuR hOmEwOrK????" (Jkjk, no offense. I had my own ones too :D)

First time, i was completely had no idea why i even played with someone with your age (usually i found out it's annoying, even for someone who doesn't speaks English at all), but it's all nothing, nicely done and cool enough

It's actually great to play around sometimes with you in-game/or just TS3. Looking to play more some other time-

- Inch

#hoops0320foradmin #hoops0320forvg #hoops0320isloveandlife

Thanks, it’s good to play with you too

• Like 1

Hey Hoops.

Keep in mind that if i tell you to shut up i don't mean that as a personal attack. But if you have 3 guys in local, 2 in squad, and 3 in SQL chat it becomes a bit chaotic. Iam always happy to see you on the battlefield and play with you. A positive attitude is never wrong =D

Cya ingame.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I remember it took me a few month to make my Introducion. I found it easier to share my thoughts with people i already know and have talked to. You are well known in the community and a respected player what i've heard and you're talking to much, can not be worse than my mumbling something into the mic when i am frustrated or impatient. Jeeez I play FPS for long time but when i am exited i can scream like a little girl. ;)

I find it is fun to game with you and maybe, give you the right idea of what is waiting for you in future when you really start your military career. :hi:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 9/16/2018 at 11:48 AM, Hoops0320 said:

Sometimes I get a little to excited and can stop talking which if you find annoying I apologise.

Don't worry man we all do something annoying without realizing immediately.

the first time I started playing PR I was 15 and I couldn't stop commenting about everything, the thing is I did it during critical moments not those long pauses which is why it was really annoying. i probably still do it

also some people tend to be dicks about it and try to personally bully someone because it makes them feel better, always glad to play with you!

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Limony said:

Don't worry man we all do something annoying without realizing immediately.

the first time I started playing PR I was 15 and I couldn't stop commenting about everything, the thing is I did it during critical moments not those long pauses which is why it was really annoying. i probably still do it

also some people tend to be dicks about it and try to personally bully someone because it makes them feel better, always glad to play with you!

Thanks lemon:D

• Like 1