Hello all im Pinkie_Pie_FFDP and i been playing on the VG.PR server lately.

Im not working at this point so i have much time for games and PR is one of my Top 10 games and that's why i Had to get in here to know you guys as it's more funn to play games with somone you ''know''

Yes you see a pink pony on my profile and well i dont care if you hate or love that as it gives me a smile and i hope i can give everyone a good reason to smile to.

I always do my best to help out when i play games like PR.

And also im not that new to the game as i been playing PR when it where at 1.0 but i kinda stoped playing at patch 1.2 and Just returned to our Sweet 1.5 patch and well i hope to stay for a Long time.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

welcome dude...played with ya earlier some...saw the flying AAV..that was funny..nice to meet ya

• Like 4

Hello, nice to meet you. Welcome to the community- :)

Hope can see you around some other time in-game or TS. Currently being busy atm. Enjoy your stay at the forums-

- Inch

• Like 2

He does need to learn how to spawn on the SL but for the rest a kewl guy xD.

however I did miss the rainbow trail behind him as he walked over the battlefield but I guess this is due to climate change.

HhnXxXM.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

New to the game? Questions? Join BEGIN .. jokes aside, welcome to the community.

Noone here will give you shit if you stick to the rules and show some basic decency.

Gallop on! =D

• Like 4

Welcome to the Adventure.

May Real life be filled with similar elements of fun, as you will always get that here, playing and collaborating with our Merry Band!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1