Doren

Introduction

Anton, or better known as Doren in-game.

Dutch.

19 years old.

Hopefully attending university next year.

Not much else to say really.

And hi fellow Project Reality: BF2 players!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

Whats up...welcome to PR !...Be sure to keep your hands and feet INSIDE the ride at ALL TIMES..............ENJOY YOUR RIDE!!!!

• Like 2

O boi more Dutch people.

what uni you going to follow (HBO (bachelor) of een master opleiding)?

see you on the server and feel free to join our Teamspeak 3 server

• Like 2

Hello there, nice to meet ya.

Welcome to the community, have fun, enjoy yourself and see ya around in-game / TS3 server. Will be looking forward to meet you-

- Inch

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, =VG= Double_13 said:

O boi more Dutch people.

Yay! More Dutch! One day we can make a Dutch only squad! 

And welkom. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Doren said:

Anton, or better known as Doren in-game

And hi fellow Project Reality: BF2 players!

Welcome to the VG gaming community, always good to see more new players in Project Reality!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, =VG= Double_13 said:

O boi more Dutch people.

I implied you were American, but you're actually Dutch!

As for University (WO) I haven't got a clue yet. Might as well be College (HBO). 

Are you already studying tho?

It's actually surprising that the people from 2 years ago are still playing Project Reality frequently to this day.

I really thought the release of Squad would soak up a large amount of the Project Reality playerbase.

Well squad hasn’t reached a level that’s worth buying. It misses assets that had been promised more then a year ago and the maps kinda ...

But the main reason why most of us play PR is, because it is fun to hang around and talk to others if you move to squad you will only play with randoms. 

• Like 2

Well squad hasn’t reached a level that’s worth buying. It misses assets that had been promised more then a year ago and the maps kinda ...

But the main reason why most of us play PR is, because it is fun to hang around and talk to others if you move to squad you will only play with randoms. 

• Upvote 1

I have not so many games but I rue to have bought squad. All there is promessis and no advancement in the developement of the game. Look at PR. What a big and non Profit orientated community of gamers which do all in they spare free time. And look at the Advances this Games has made over the last Years. Yeah BF2 and it's mods are awesome, but BF2:PR now for a while as a standalone Version, is a incredible and autstanding freaking FREE game which I will not have regreted if I've payed 70 €uro. So sure, Squad took me out for a few hrs but only to recognise that BF2 and especially PR is all I need als MilSim to have teamworking fun. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I don't think Squad has combined arms vehicular and infantry combat, or half the gameplay mode options that PR has...

Not the biggest step up in graphics, either, though it is admittedly a step up regardless.

Kinda like the difference between the DCS and BMS simulators... more proof that graphics don't outweigh gameplay. ;)

• Upvote 1

On 23-8-2018 at 1:43 PM, =VG= Rotblut said:

I have not so many games but I rue to have bought squad. All there is promessis and no advancement in the developement of the game. Look at PR. What a big and non Profit orientated community of gamers which do all in they spare free time. And look at the Advances this Games has made over the last Years. Yeah BF2 and it's mods are awesome, but BF2:PR now for a while as a standalone Version, is a incredible and autstanding freaking FREE game which I will not have regreted if I've payed 70 €uro. So sure, Squad took me out for a few hrs but only to recognise that BF2 and especially PR is all I need als MilSim to have teamworking fun. 

Yeah back when they only had infantry I'd bought it for 26 euros.

Spent 20 to 30 hours on it, came back to P.R. immediately. 

I was so hyped hearing that the development team was partly from P.R. and ofcourse the bluedrake42 dude making videos on it makes people hyped up aswell. 

The 30 hours that I played was in a squad that knew each other so the gameplay was more fun, but after all it was way to stale.

How far is it currently tho, what have they released that they had claimed to release?